Jrrkein's latest activity

• Jrrkein
    Jrrkein updated their status.
    Wonder when the next theme contest is coming?
  • Jrrkein
    I don't quit, I just stop for a while because I clearly can't come up with something to make without writing a scirpt or something
  • Jrrkein
    Jrrkein replied to the thread Do You Have Healing?.
    I really like to slap a TP cost or alternative cost to use a healing spells, even you just use MP recovery items or spells that might...
  • Jrrkein
    I should finish the cat video I'm editing and finish the indesign stuff. So far only 1 is done and 4 to go
  • Jrrkein
    Jrrkein commented on Jrrkein's profile post.
    Thank you so much for the concern. I love my grandma she been so nice to me and my family, it's just sad to see her go without letting...
  • Jrrkein
    A beloved family member passed away due to complication to combat COVID and diabetes. Rest in peace Grandma.
  • Jrrkein
    GOBBLE GOBBLE! Happy thanksgiving.
  • Jrrkein
    When a youtuber plays your project or game made by you using MAKERs, you will just be awe struck
  • Jrrkein
    Someway to make item core and durability working together
  • Jrrkein
    Jrrkein replied to the thread RMMZ Item Durablity.
    I try that method, but seems landing an error message constantly.
  • Jrrkein
    I know there is one for MV (But not knowing when VS going to port item durability to MZ). The request is exactly the same function as...
  • Jrrkein
    Jrrkein replied to the thread Loot Boxes.
    The idea behind lootbox are big questionable and lootboxes been known for notorious purpose. Lootboxes should not be for progressing...
  • Jrrkein
    I don't know why the generator in mz is lagging?
  • Jrrkein
    Jrrkein replied to the thread LGP - Better Damage Popup.
    The creator have been away from awfully long time. So we won't get support for least
  • Jrrkein
    Jrrkein commented on Jrrkein's profile post.
    That was last nigh from 10 to 6 AM. Still not sleeping since

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Couple hours of work. Might use in my game as a secret find or something. Not sure. Fancy though no? :D
Holy stink, where have I been? Well, I started my temporary job this week. So less time to spend on game design... :(
Cartoonier cloud cover that better fits the art style, as well as (slightly) improved blending/fading... fading clouds when there are larger patterns is still somewhat abrupt for some reason.
Do you Find Tilesetting or Looking for Tilesets/Plugins more fun? Personally I like making my tileset for my Game (Cretaceous Park TM) xD
How many parameters is 'too many'??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fgfhdfg