Jrrkein
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ya know there is someone in the house never bother talkin to me. "When they want somethin, they must TALK to me instead let someone in their behalf to do the talking and I refuse to help if you let someone do the talking instead of you" :angry:
    Jrrkein
    Jrrkein
    I feel my aunt don't talk to me or interact with me, it feels rather akward as she is trying to avoid contact with me
    ??????
    ??????
    sounds like her problem! Try not let it be yours :)
    Jrrkein
    Jrrkein
    I tend to avoid most of time and she does
    It be quarantined Christmas this season (unless you want to go out wearing masker all day) :D
    Jrrkein
    Jrrkein
    Gosh! Little concern. If my family going out this season I rather stay :D
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    I'll tell you what I told my aunt when she said we should all stay home. If Grandmom says she doesn't want to meet in person to celebrate I'll respect that, but as long as she is telling me she wants me to be there...I'm going to be there (unless I'm actually sick/knowingly exposed).
    Jrrkein
    Jrrkein
    I feel yeah, My family going out to mountain house quite sometimes during covid and I don't make myself more trouble by going out at this time because me and medicine that is big story to tell
    I should realize that error was produced by a outdated version of MZ so that's why it pop up like that
    I should finish the cat video I'm editing and finish the indesign stuff. So far only 1 is done and 4 to go
    When a youtuber plays your project or game made by you using MAKERs, you will just be awe struck
    taarna23
    taarna23
    I'm putting an honest effort into making a good game that even I want to play (despite the fact that I will know its ins and outs), and I will still be floored when someone chooses to play it.
    Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    That's the kind of thing I want, too. Even if it's a hot mess, if it's decent enough for others to keep playing with, I can call that a success!
    Honestly. Didn't sleep for a day. ONCE
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I never made it that far, I did 8 am - 6 am once. I thought I was seeing things by 6 am.
    Jrrkein
    Jrrkein
    That was last nigh from 10 to 6 AM. Still not sleeping since
    Honestly, I take fillet o fish anyday than big mac
    Reactions: KakonComp
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    I would take pretty much anything other than Mcdonalds. I'll fillet my own fish, and it'll actually be made of fish, unlike the one you get there. I'm not even that much of a anti-fast food snob, but Mcdonalds really is just the absolute worst.
    Do you think all wave pass for 100 bucks (especially VS plugins) seems fair to you? Daily thoughts
    lokirafael
    lokirafael
    To someone living in a country with equal currency value is ok since they will release more waves. Sadly 100$ is almost 2/3 of a minimum wage so it's a no for me. Steam makes games really affordable so I'll be paying 4x to 5x the RPG Maker Price more or less. xD
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @lokirafael, I understand you are completely. If you do not live in the west. Your currency might be less then US and Euro.
    1 US Dollars equal 5.57 Brazilian Real.
    1 US Dollars equal 31.20 Thai Baht.
    But, community devs such as @Eliaquim tried to provide the free alternative as much as possible. Thank you @Eliaquim for providing us free plugins lol.
    lokirafael
    lokirafael
    @Kupotepo True. VisuStella is more a suite of functions (That will mostly not be really used). The plugins I really need are done already with exception of "Equip skill" (MV had a amazing Equip Skill from Moogle_X ).
    I feel inspired to write something, but block getting the way
    Dororo
    Dororo
    Start by the sky. The universe. A balcony. The sound of people in the city.
    KakonComp
    KakonComp
    Yeah, it sucks when that happens. I'd still try little by little; one of those times you try the block will suddenly lift and the flood behind it will sally forth.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just wanna Covid to be over and I have my normal life back... Feeling so bad these days, what can I do?
Holy Moly BlackJack is Finally finished!
Don't judge me, I'm not great at the game.
BlackJack.png
Jatopian wrote on war40k's profile.
What did you find for your plugin request?
Progress on my game for RSE is almost done! I should be able to release it next week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AppleBees