Jrrkein
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Am I only one experience MZ generator lag each time?
    cchmaster
    How is that? I don't think I've ever encountered any lag.
    Remember if you buy a new tv, but lost that remote and no way to turn it out, you'll regret buying it
    • Haha
    Reactions: Ami
    taarna23
    taarna23
    If you have an Android phone, grab an app called Mi Remote. At the very minimum, you should get it supporting the most basic functions.
    Jrrkein
    Jrrkein
    well sad thing. the tv doesn't support that feature
    taarna23
    taarna23
    The TV doesn't have a basic remote? Because that's what Mi Remote does - it utilizes the IR blaster that most Android phones have to send the same signals that the TV's remote would. That's what I used here when I moved and the TV remote was lost in stuff still packed away. Still occasionally use it when the remote seems to have grown legs and wandered off.
    Normally, we would be going on vacation by now, but COVID kinda ruined that (that still some people here are going out despite the condition or they been vaccinated)
    I probably should go back to normal sleeping instead overstaying up till in the morning. I passed out a lot because of that
    • Wow
    Reactions: Kupotepo
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Yes! Maintaining a proper sleep schedule is very important. I go to sleep at 4 am and wake up at 12 pm lmao so I skip breakfast and have lunch late so I skip dinner. Now I have terrible acidity and gastric :) I feel like throwing up 24/7. Antacid doesn't help -_- So sleep early and eat well!
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    As someone who suffers from severe insomnia and developed diabetes because of it - you really dont want to be doing that on purpose... XD
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    Sometimes I sleep and sometimes I don't...just don't stay up for three days on average and you'll be fine...
    Ya know there is someone in the house never bother talkin to me. "When they want somethin, they must TALK to me instead let someone in their behalf to do the talking and I refuse to help if you let someone do the talking instead of you" :angry:
    Jrrkein
    Jrrkein
    I feel my aunt don't talk to me or interact with me, it feels rather akward as she is trying to avoid contact with me
    ??????
    ??????
    sounds like her problem! Try not let it be yours :)
    Jrrkein
    Jrrkein
    I tend to avoid most of time and she does
    It be quarantined Christmas this season (unless you want to go out wearing masker all day) :D
    Jrrkein
    Jrrkein
    Gosh! Little concern. If my family going out this season I rather stay :D
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    I'll tell you what I told my aunt when she said we should all stay home. If Grandmom says she doesn't want to meet in person to celebrate I'll respect that, but as long as she is telling me she wants me to be there...I'm going to be there (unless I'm actually sick/knowingly exposed).
    Jrrkein
    Jrrkein
    I feel yeah, My family going out to mountain house quite sometimes during covid and I don't make myself more trouble by going out at this time because me and medicine that is big story to tell
    I should realize that error was produced by a outdated version of MZ so that's why it pop up like that
    I should finish the cat video I'm editing and finish the indesign stuff. So far only 1 is done and 4 to go
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Watch Studio Blue play Numina by starlit in our latest RPG Maker Games Critique stream starting NOW!

Wish me luck. One of the leading experts on certain false shuffle is going to check if my skill is good enough to be called "not total trash".
Not an RPG Maker Update but I'm happy to say that I finally passed my drivers written test. Which makes me a happy guy.
FWRu-cYXkAAAUbl
Have you ever been in such a luck streak you felt fear something was wrong?
I'm going to be adding in combat animations, revamping the UI and putting in a new cutscene this week, so this is your last chance to play the MC:RIS demo in its original form! Say you were there since the beginning! https://qos.itch.io/infinite-sadness

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Respec