Recent content by Jrrkein

1. Jrrkein

Vlue's Plugin's (Crafting,Quests,Inventory,Time,Steal)

This thread is no longer maintanced though
  2. Jrrkein

very based

very based
  3. Jrrkein

For a sec, I thought getting feverish and sweaty. but seems fine for couple of days

For a sec, I thought getting feverish and sweaty. but seems fine for couple of days
  4. Jrrkein

Postiive with covid few days ago, but no more

Postiive with covid few days ago, but no more
  5. Jrrkein

[Poll] Which Forum Theme Do You Use?

Probably RMW light, I don't mind how bright it is at least its very contrast
  6. Jrrkein

Safe to stay I rather stay at my sister's house than going back to hellish house with that woman.

Safe to stay I rather stay at my sister's house than going back to hellish house with that woman.
  7. Jrrkein

Currently not a home at moment, still feeling homesick though

Currently not a home at moment, still feeling homesick though
  8. Jrrkein

Brain dead for ideas today

Brain dead for ideas today
  9. Jrrkein

Does anyone have Moghunter's Monogatari Menu script? (VX ACE)

You can see here and download the master, you will find the menu one too
  10. Jrrkein

Extended Loot - make looting and treasure hunt visually better

Just pretend you release a game/demo and player trying to pick up.
  11. Jrrkein

ooop not so friendly with yanfly..
  12. Jrrkein

I setup the events with lootList comments and put sample items/gold there, nothing shown up.
  13. Jrrkein

The plugin didn't seems working for me when I tested it on as nothing has occured.. Wonder if there is a conflict with yanfly/VS
  14. Jrrkein

Merry Christmas Everyone and Happy Holidays.

Merry Christmas Everyone and Happy Holidays.
  15. Jrrkein

RMMZ Enemy starting to glitched out

Looks like I solved my problem, I just checked the VS plugin setting and it copied the first troop event and that's why the enemy changes appearance. Please close this thread now. thank you

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kept making a new frame for any change I did so ended up with a gif XD
How is it called a rpg maker game without the default "pokemon-like" battle system?
Unfortunately, while trying to run an app I needed (curse you, Adobe!), my laptop blacked out, so my data got wiped when I got it repaired. Stuff like facesets are saved in my drive, but my sprites now only exist as screenshots I've taken in the past :kaocry:To be fair, I'm a little relieved, since I've been feeling unsatisfied with the visual style of the character sprites, and I guess I can now revamp them?

after lot's of edits to Mike's attacks (to make it seamless with movement, no EX versions, cost 1-ups), I finally got combo skills to work. had to do a lot moving tho to get the combo list to appear where it is lol. that actually took longer than setting up the moves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emeri4