Recent content by Jrrkein

1. Jrrkein

I always wonder why people criticizing rpg maker indie games is there always bad side of things?

I always wonder why people criticizing rpg maker indie games is there always bad side of things?
  2. Jrrkein

Never knew MZ works on windows 7 too

Never knew MZ works on windows 7 too
  3. Jrrkein

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

Some of the VS plugins isn't playing nice with each other rmmz_managers.js:2030 TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of null at Object.VisuMZ.<computed>.getDatabaseItemID (VisuMZ_4_ExtraEnemyDrops.js:2561) at Object.VisuMZ.<computed>.<computed> [as createDrops]...
  4. Jrrkein

Coffee Time

Coffee Time
  5. Jrrkein

Those celebrating lunar new year, Happy chinese new year

Those celebrating lunar new year, Happy chinese new year
  6. Jrrkein

2021? I still wonder if people still doing MV than MZ more

2021? I still wonder if people still doing MV than MZ more
  7. Jrrkein

End of a flash player era. RIP Flash

End of a flash player era. RIP Flash
  8. Jrrkein

Diablo 1 or EFT style Grid inventory?

This might be closer than you think, than what you expecting https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/map-inventory-mz-mv-visual-grid-inventory.119167/
  9. Jrrkein

Feeling sick to the guts now

Feeling sick to the guts now
  10. Jrrkein

Ugh! Sometimes pitstop of rmmaking

Ugh! Sometimes pitstop of rmmaking
  11. Jrrkein

RMMZ Change BGM for each troop?

You need to be more specific, if was a event all you have to is change the music thru event command even inside a troop if you want different music again, it thru event boxes which change battle bgm
  12. Jrrkein

Which RPG Maker is better for Making an Horror game ?

I say you need a ligthing plugin or script to get horror effect vibe, MV is better option than vxa or xp
  13. Jrrkein

Tutorial Fight Help

You don't need a battle event inside a troop event.
  14. Jrrkein

Tutorial Fight Help

Ensure that the change battle bgm and background are first in order for the effect to take place. Since you placed when the battle started, the changes won't occur so that's why the background remains the same. Also I have no idea why you put battle event over a troop event. Also noted that to...
  15. Jrrkein

Which RPG Maker is better for Making an Horror game ?

That's kinda tricky questions. Most games I saw thru youtuber plays probably really old engine, but some use MV or VXA in the past

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This pig girl is a merchant and playable character.
Currently there's no name for her yet. a suggestion is welcomed.
Merchant.jpg
Merchant-1.jpg
Want for a Nail: I'm trying to figure out what controllers work with MZ, one support thread, a plugin request thread, a dead controller, and a $48 eBay purchase, and a PS1/PS2 USB adapter later. Still stuck with keyboard controls...
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue: Dying Flame stream starts now! Will we be able to escape the mansion with only the small flame of a lighter to guide our way? Find out live!

Moving day is on May 12! A month from today! I'm finally getting my own apartment!
I made the logo and title screen for my game (Still rough but at least it's got a design now)
Eyy1s2gXIAMzfFN
Eyy1s2hXMAEmiRA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sainti