Recent content by jsn2001

1. jsn2001

waynee95's Achievements Plugin

Ah that plugin command is exactly what I needed! I can't believe I missed that... Thank you very much :)
  2. jsn2001

waynee95's Achievements Plugin

Hey there, this is a great plugin that I have used for years! I'm finally getting around to asking a question I've always had in the back of my head, since it's something I could definitely use right about now. Is it possible to temporarily disable achievement pop-ups, or to disable pop-ups for...
  3. jsn2001

He's already been confirmed to be coming back by Suda's concept art! Same with another boss...

He's already been confirmed to be coming back by Suda's concept art! Same with another boss, though I won't say who in case you'd rather not know (but it's easy to find)
  4. jsn2001

RMMV Tactics System Party Issue

Hey there, I've mastered the art of not understanding things, so I'm here asking for help once more. I'm using arleq1n's Tactics System plugin for my game, and I've run into an issue. Like many games, in my WIP game you gain more party members as you progress. There's an arena area in the game...
  5. jsn2001

RMMV Takeya Kimura's slot machine - resolution issue

I gotcha. Thank you for taking a look. I couldn't get it to work, so I suppose I'll wait and see if someone comes along who knows how to fix this, while I keep awaiting a miraculous event in which my brain expands greatly and I suddenly know how to fix the issue myself (and then die shortly...
  6. jsn2001

Unfortunately editing the plugin has proven too difficult for me, even heeding your advice :( The plugin should have been added to the dlc folder in MV's directory with an update, but I think it can also be downloaded from here.
  7. jsn2001

I'm hoping to use the SlotMachine.js plugin by Takeya Kimura that comes with RPG Maker MV for my game, but my game's resolution is 1280x720, while the plugin is designed for the default resolution of 816x624, so the graphics for the slot machine are heavily misplaced. Does anyone know how to fix...
  8. jsn2001

RMMV Archeia Steamworks Achievements Bug

Yeah...yeah, it is.
  9. jsn2001

RMMV Archeia Steamworks Achievements Bug

I'm using Archeia Steamworks in my latest game Sanguine Melancholia, and there seems to be a problem with the plugin that prevents achievements from being awarded. I closely followed the instructions during setup and am using the following plugin command to award achievements as instructed...
  10. jsn2001

Yanfly's ATB system + Olivia's Sideview Status UI

If you mean the one that makes enemy ATB gauges display, it's just called Visual ATB Gauge.
  11. jsn2001

Bump- I did figure out how to get enemy ATB gauges to display, just needed to buy Yanfly's plugin for it. This has been driving me crazy as it's the last thing I need to figure out to complete my game.
  12. jsn2001

I hope this is the right place to post this. I'm trying to make a game that uses Yanfly's ATB system, as well as Olivia's sideview status UI. Both scripts seem to work flawlessly together, save for one small problem: I can't for the life of me get the ATB gauge to appear anywhere in the battle...
  13. jsn2001

Yanfly Battle System Script causing Name Input crash

I know, it is weird. This name input event is at the start of a game, a label called "1" is added directly before it, and just text before that.
  14. jsn2001

Well, like I said I also have Yanfly's Ace Engine Core and his message system, as well as Rbahamut's pre-title screen script.
  15. jsn2001

Here's the script. https://yanflychannel.wordpress.com/rmvxa/battle-scripts/ace-battle-engine/ And nope, completely new game.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Messed up the chains... :kaoback:
Sw7U8dA.jpg

Character: Jeanne D'Arc from Fate/Apocrypha.
Neptrone wrote on Andar's profile.
Hello Andar, i just saw you created a lot of helpful thread in the past regarding RPG, genre, game design, etc, etc.

Do you have full collection or list about every useful thread that you made in the past ? I think it would be very useful for me.

I-G-M-C, I-G-M-C!
To be honest, I had no idea what this was until now haha. But it looks fun, so my main game is on hold for a month while I participate! :yhappy:
Going live for tonight's Rise of the Third Power! Twitch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OscarNuWar