JTCanuck86
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, the married life. Sit down to work on your projects, get told by the wife to do something else.
    JTCanuck86
    JTCanuck86
    @Shaz

Oh I read the fine print... It said "12-Gauge".
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    I never have this problem anymore... the solution is to become an extremely quiet insomniac. Or have different work schedules (no don't, that actually sucks) either way.
    JTCanuck86
    JTCanuck86
    @Alexander

Yeah, in all seriousness though she's a great woman. She's got her quirks, but then again so do I.
    Ran for an hour in a blizzard, now where's my beer and maple syrup?
    JTCanuck86
    JTCanuck86
    Ya got that right b'y!
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    Yesterday, I ran in 15 degree (Fahrenheit) cold with two beers in my belly. On the return trip, I was thinking I had made a terrible mistake. I only ran for 15 minutes.
    JTCanuck86
    JTCanuck86
    When I was still in the Army, our Platoon Warrant told us we wouldn't have PT on Sunday. So we drank our faces off and ate junk all Saturday. Guess what? We had PT the next day. There was colors coming out of me that I never thought was possible.
    A project is in the making, may fortune favor both mine and thine in our labors of creativity.
    I have so much to learn...
    ChaoticLapras
    ChaoticLapras
    Haha, it'll be fine!
    JTCanuck86
    JTCanuck86
    Your reassurance is most welcome.
    Aurorain
    Aurorain
    We've all been where you are at one point. Heck, I'm still learning a lot even after a few years with Rpg Maker~ :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Between Rona and MZ, might as well buckle down and get serious in dev
I did it. I finish the test after 2 days 6 different subjects. Now I'm freeeeeeee
Got a nice little platform coming along backwards compatible with MV.
I'm so amazed at this ABS plugin for MV. This is a plugin that can literally fulfill my biggest game dreams, creating an Ultima VII-like game. Below is a video of a quick scenario I created to test out the plugin. The music in the video is my own composition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NeverCoreCore