JtheDuelist
Birthday:
December 13
Home Page:
Gaming hobbyist and Wannabe Indie Dev

Share This Page

JtheDuelist

Too many ideas, too much to do..., Male, from USA

TMW you want to make a sequel to your original first game, but have to finish your promised remake of the original first. Feb 17, 2018 at 5:28 AM

1. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      TMW you want to make a sequel to your original first game, but have to finish your promised remake of the original first.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Why? Promising remakes and then making sequels works for a lot of people, look at how Square and the ff7 remake have turned out so far. I can all bit guarantee we'll at least make it to ff20 before that promise is fulfilled, at least in it's entirety (the whole 3 parts thing.)
        Feb 17, 2018 at 5:51 AM
        JtheDuelist likes this.
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        Feb 17, 2018 at 5:56 AM
        JtheDuelist likes this.
      4. elpeleq42
        elpeleq42
        I think it all depends. For me, a lazy person which forget things after 3 minutes, promising things help me to keep my focus on what I want to do (Because I will have the feeling of having people wanting to play it, and that don't allow me to be lazy with it)
        Feb 17, 2018 at 7:10 AM
    2. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      Happy Birthday, RPG Maker!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        The world may never know...
        (Coincidentally, it is also my dad's birthday, as well)
        Feb 9, 2018
        starlight dream likes this.
      3. Thomas Smith
        Thomas Smith
        Feb 17, 2018 at 7:32 AM
      4. TheMutantSpaceDancer
        Feb 17, 2018 at 7:51 AM
        Thomas Smith likes this.
    3. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      Got a Hour of Devastation MtG bundle a few days ago: pulled 3 foils of commons, a Mythic rare sphinx, & a copy of Nicol Bolas, God-Pharaoh.
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        Nice. I've never really opened a worthwhile booster.
        Feb 8, 2018
        JtheDuelist likes this.
      2. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        Yeah, I only wish more sets other than HoD had "Afflict" creatures, because that is the main form of damage from my deck- I use a modified version of the Nicol Bolas, The Deceiver planeswalker deck (since I am still a beginner- I started back in December. My first deck was the dinosaur Hautli one from Ixalan)
        Feb 8, 2018
    4. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      My uncle gave me a copy of Monster Hunter World today- I spent a full 1 and 1/2 hours creating my hunter's and Palico's appearances only!
      1. Eterna
        Eterna
        So it's a good game, I take?
        Feb 3, 2018
      2. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        @Eterna From what I played, yes. (Of course, I am biased on all things MH...)
        Feb 3, 2018
        The Mighty Palm likes this.
      3. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        May the Sapphire Star light your way!
        Feb 3, 2018
    5. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      Well, after 352 days of not spending a dime on Unison League, I finally caved in. And I'm not disappointed with what I got.
    6. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      Finally hit 300k+ gear score in Unison League- and it only took 350 straight login days Free-To-Play style... *begins to do insane laughter*
    7. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      Can't stop listening to this song!
    8. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      Finally got a Sword Oratoria collab ticket on Unison League and I love what I pulled from the ticket...
      1. Guiguimu likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. SOC
        SOC
        I thiiink they were already there by the time I joined, I'm not quite sure. I know I finished one of the knight jobs, got every skill, whatever job that lets knights do double attack scaling off their DEF. Then they added another job after that I think? Was that the advanced jobs? That was when I quit I think.
        Jan 21, 2018
      4. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        Ah, you quit when fourth ring was released- now we have 5th ring and 3 bonus classes are supposed to come sometime this year. Also nowadays, the name Cinderella instills fear into all...
        Jan 21, 2018
      5. SOC
        SOC
        I think I would've enjoyed playing archer more than knight because of their versatility in damage, and because they had such good burst potential. It was pretty boring playing knight when you couldn't really kill anyone in PvP. I could do decent damage but not very often and usually not enough to kill anyone without a team mate finishing them off for me.
        Jan 21, 2018
    9. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      So Ateam released the Sword Oratoria collab on Unison League today....
      1. Sauteed_Onion likes this.
      2. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        ... and yet everyone is getting collab SSRs out the ears while I have yet to be able to even spawn ONE on my main file on my main tablet- even my alt file on my Kindle got one! It's almost as if Ateam hates my main with a passion... And this has been like this for the last 5 collabs...
        Jan 19, 2018
    10. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      Lol, all of the new Burst Evolution Beys say "in store only purchase"on Wal-mart.com- not gonna get sick to get them.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Sauteed_Onion
        Sauteed_Onion
        I don't know what that even is but, what do you mean not get sick to get them? Something in Wal-Mart?
        Jan 15, 2018
      4. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        The flu is going around heavily at my local Wal-mart, according to my grandpa who works there. With my luck, they'll probably have the previous line, Burst, instead of the current line, Burst Evolution.

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Beyblades
        Jan 15, 2018
        Sauteed_Onion likes this.
      5. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        I went to my Walmart yesterday and it felt like everyone was sick. I started to just avoid people after a while. Probably looked weird too
        Jan 15, 2018
    11. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      Can't stop listening to Shigure sing the Nohr verison of "Lost in Thoughts All Alone" in Japanese- plz send help....
      2. Sauteed_Onion
        Sauteed_Onion
        quick grab the squid balls and put out some soy sauce, this is a level 4 ninja warrior attack!
        Jan 9, 2018
        JtheDuelist likes this.
      3. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        Thank you for reminding me of a show I need to add to my list of old shows I used to watch thatI need to binge watch at a later date. Code Lyoko and Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy are also on said list.
        Jan 9, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    December 13
    Home Page:
    https://jtheduelistgaming.blogspot.com/
    Gaming hobbyist and Wannabe Indie Dev
    About Me:
    Creator of Downfall FES on RPG Maker Fes
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    RPGs (obviously), Beyblade, Unison League, Monster Hunter
    Just a gaming hobbyist and wannabe indie dev.
    I am the creator of the popular RPG Maker Fes game, Downfall FES.
    I also am a fan of Beyblade, YuGiOh, and Magic the Gathering.
    Plays Unison League daily.

Signature

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]