Birthday:
December 13
Home Page:
Gaming hobbyist and Wannabe Indie Dev

Share This Page

JtheDuelist

Ancient Dragon, Male, from USA

Veteran

Tried the new "Wings of Fate" summon on FEH- pulled the new Shigure on the freebie and the new Hinoka in 8 orbs, all in the same session! Apr 25, 2018 at 1:04 AM

1. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      Tried the new "Wings of Fate" summon on FEH- pulled the new Shigure on the freebie and the new Hinoka in 8 orbs, all in the same session!
      1. starlight dream likes this.
      2. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        Now I just need to save orbs to try to get F-Kana.
        Apr 25, 2018 at 1:04 AM
    2. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      Well, my uncle says it will now cost $500 to build the gaming computer I want instead of $600. Victory!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        @starlight dream Whatever dropped the price, I am thankful for it. I keep looking at my TV imagining how RPG Maker MV would look on there. :rswt
        Apr 23, 2018 at 4:13 AM
        starlight dream likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Yeah, and I got screwed over by currency conversion xD
        Apr 23, 2018 at 4:22 AM
        starlight dream and JtheDuelist like this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        In our country when something happens, it is always an incentive to increase prices. Taxed increase - prices increase to cover the new expenses. Taxes decrease - prices increase so that the companies don't "lose profits". Our currency gets weaker - prices increase, because the conversion is disadvantageous. Vice versa - prices increase, because the "conversion is disadvantageous".
        Apr 23, 2018 at 4:24 AM
        JtheDuelist and starlight dream like this.
    3. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      -Had 5 orbs left on FE:H -Decides to try "Hares at the Fair" summon one last time -Pulls Spring Catria -"I can live with this!"
      1. starlight dream and Pern like this.
      2. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        Already training her- my build idea is a debuff machine: Speed Ploy, Attack Ploy, Chill Res, and her weapon, since I can't afford to 5-Star my 3-Star Saias right now. Gave her Aether as her Special.
        Apr 21, 2018 at 3:28 AM
      3. BloodletterQ
        BloodletterQ
        Stopped at Spring Kagero but lucked out and got the Legendary Robin one summon after her. Still Ayra's my MVP.
        Apr 21, 2018 at 4:03 AM
      4. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        I never have been able to summon a Legendary- my only two are the freebie Ike and Fjorm. My MVP is still Fallen Takumi.
        Apr 21, 2018 at 4:12 AM
    4. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      My entire childhood has been a lie:
      1. KumoriCloud
        KumoriCloud
        I used to think stat ups were permanent when I played Pokemon yellow. Man 7 year old me was pretty dumb :D
        Apr 23, 2018 at 10:55 PM
    5. VIRAXES
      VIRAXES
      1. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        Probably a plugin trying to read a file that is incorrectly written in name- Android is very picky on syntax of file names. Just make sure your plugin is calling the file by its exact name (example: if the plugin calls for "Image1", make sure the file's name is written as " Image1" and not "image1", which is a common mistake.
        Apr 18, 2018
        VIRAXES likes this.
      2. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        Windows predicts and redirects where it can, but Android doesn't.
        Apr 18, 2018
        VIRAXES likes this.
      3. slimmmeiske2
        slimmmeiske2
        Please post your question in the appropriate forum and not as a status update.
        Apr 18, 2018
        VIRAXES likes this.
    6. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      Just saw my WIP first project is already on IMDb. The kicker? Says it releases 7/4/18. I haven't even given a release date for it yet!
      1. starlight dream and Thomas Smith like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        ...and I just found where they got the number- one of the voice actors said "Q2 2018" when he mentioned it (the game) on his Twitter.
        Apr 17, 2018
      4. VideoWizard
        VideoWizard
        But Q2 2018 ends June 30th. July 4th would be in Q3. Plus not many games release on Wednesdays.
        Apr 17, 2018
      5. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        Or on a federal holiday, for that matter!
        Apr 18, 2018
    7. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      Took a mental age test online. It said I was 47- I'm not even close to 30 yet. Not sure what that says about me...
      1. Thomas Smith likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Haven't taken a test. But I'd wage my mental age at 7.
        Although I feel like I'm 80.

Edit: Gave a test a shot. I ended up 3 years younger than I am. Hey I'll take it!:D
        Apr 13, 2018
      4. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        It says that maybe you shouldn't take those tests.
        Apr 13, 2018
      5. Sharm
        Sharm
        Didn't know they existed. Should have, I mean, internet. So I took the test. It pretty much guessed my age, was only off by a year. I didn't think I was anything like most people my age in that regard.
        Apr 13, 2018
    8. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      A conversation about extinct languages got me thinking- Does the Rosetta Stone offer Old Norse as a language option?
      1. Guiguimu likes this.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Not that I know of. Learn Icelandic, it's the closest language to Old Norse.
        Apr 12, 2018
        Guiguimu and Thomas Smith like this.
    9. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      In a weird forum pickle: do I post my future game in Completed Games, Project Recruitment, or both with the game's constant updating format?
      1. mlogan
        mlogan
        If you want to recruit and offer development updates, then yes, you will need two topics for it, one in each section.
        Apr 12, 2018
      2. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        If it is not finished it goes under Games in Development for posting updates.
        Apr 12, 2018
      3. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        @bgillisp This was just a weird theoretical question and didn't want trouble when I got there.
        Apr 12, 2018
    10. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      Just lost a week's worth of work to a power outage- RIP 100 items, armors, and other stuff. Thank the gods I had a recent backup.
      1. Thomas Smith
        Thomas Smith
        Yikes! Yes, always keep backups.
        Apr 11, 2018
      2. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        @Thomas Smith The thing I am not looking forward to is redoing the skills' names- the only downside to basing skills off of mythology... Gotta do my research over again...
        Apr 11, 2018
        starlight dream and Thomas Smith like this.
      3. Thomas Smith
        Thomas Smith
        @JtheDuelist That's terrible :(
        Recently, I bought Animations Pack II DLC, and I had set up every animation perfectly, and then RM crashed ;_; I lost all of those animations and it took me a long time to redo them :(
        Apr 11, 2018
        starlight dream and JtheDuelist like this.
    11. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      Dad is makin' slow-cooker chili made from jars of mild chunky salsa and some hamburger meat for dinner today. Mouth's already watering!
      1. Thomas Smith and starlight dream like this.
    12. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      Only $104 away from finally upgrading my 2005 hand-me-down toaster with an actual gaming computer! YES!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. ItsAlterity
        ItsAlterity
        Wish you the best on that! Hope you get to it
        Apr 8, 2018
      3. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        My uncle in New York builds them and quoted me $600 for the tower. I currently have $496 saved. My bro has the same model as I'm saving for and it is capable of running PUBG on the highest settings without any lag, so it is a good one.
        Apr 8, 2018
      4. ItsAlterity
        ItsAlterity
        @JtheDuelist I don't PUBG, but that seems pretty dayum good from what I know on it
        Apr 8, 2018
    13. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      Was looking to see if the PC version of MHWorld will have a Steam pre-order & found this instead (cont in comments).
      1. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist

I actually know a fellow Unison League player who plays this. Gonna watch some more gameplay footage of it to see if it really is similar to my beloved MH series.
        Apr 4, 2018
      2. Gabrelik
        Gabrelik
        Just got it on PS4. I played the beta and was really impressed. Hopefully this is justice to the earlier games.
        Apr 4, 2018
      3. KumoriCloud
        KumoriCloud
        I love Monster Hunter I want to get my hands on World but
        I don't have any of the counsels to play it one and my PC is under powered.
        Apr 23, 2018 at 10:58 PM
    14. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      I've fallen in love with this plugin:
      1. JtheDuelist
        Mar 31, 2018
    15. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      English version of "Magia" from Madoka Magica on RMMV's 150% Pitch setting = The girls from Alvin and the Chipmunks singing it...
    16. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      Why did no one tell me that my most fav platformer ever was on Steam?!
      1. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        Now another reason to get a gaming computer sooner- I love this series with a burning passion more fiery than Viper's stage... Now when will the sequel be on Steam as well?
        Mar 25, 2018
      2. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Welcome to Steam 2018, where even games we like get put on there and we don't know.
        Mar 25, 2018
    17. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      I know it is a dead, over-beat meme, but I can't stop laughing!
      1. KumoriCloud
        KumoriCloud
        It was so bizarre to see this part of Fist Of The North Star Become a meme. I'am a big fan of the show. But of all parts to become a meme why this one?
        Apr 23, 2018 at 10:53 PM
    18. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      Did the 30 gem Fairy Tail spawn on Unison League... Got Natsu's clothes as a armor set...
      1. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        Honestly, why on God's blue earth did Ateam think that the Natsu armor needed to lean so much to being physically tanky when Natsu uses magic and since the entire FT world is magical, shouldn't the armor be more inclined to being more magically tanky instead? RPG Maker- makes you overthink every aspect of every RPG you play...
        Mar 21, 2018
        Rave likes this.
      2. Rave
        Rave
        What game is that? Really need more FT in my life. That series rocks, one of the very few animes I enjoy.
        Mar 21, 2018
        JtheDuelist likes this.
      3. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        @Rave Unison League is a MMO game on iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire. The Fairy Tail collab will be in the game until 4/5, so you have time.
        Mar 21, 2018
        Rave likes this.
    19. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      Unison League is doing a Fairy Tail collab now?! Must resist the urge to buy gems... Saving for a gaming computer is hard now- thanks Ateam!
      2. Milennin
        Milennin
        I have no idea what Unison League is, but if it involves Fairy Tail, I must check it out.
        Mar 16, 2018
      3. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        @Milennin Unison League is a mobile MMO I play when I am not using RPG Maker. The collab will be around be around until 4/5, so if you play, I wish that RNG blesses your collab spawns. I'll just do the freebie daily ones and hope I get something.
        Mar 16, 2018
    20. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      Today on Unison League was boring- no guild battles. Instead, the day showers me with SSRs I can't use (continued in comments...)
      1. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        I decide to use them in a Transmutation and got the Transmutation-exclusive Azure Heaven Staff. That staff made my day, and was well worth the randomness you pay 700k gold and 7 SSRs for...
        Mar 15, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    December 13
    Home Page:
    https://jtheduelistgaming.blogspot.com/
    Gaming hobbyist and Wannabe Indie Dev
    About Me:
    Creator of Downfall FES on RPG Maker Fes
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    RPGs (obviously), Beyblade, Unison League, Monster Hunter
    Just a gaming hobbyist and wannabe indie dev.
    I am the creator of the somewhat popular RPG Maker Fes game, Downfall FES.

Favorite Beyblade: Tie between Xeno Xcalibur and Kinetic Satomb
    Favorite mobile game: Unison League
    Favorite Fire Emblem weapon: Skadi
    Favorite YuGiOh card: Ancient Fairy Dragon
    Favorite MtG card: Nicol Bolas, the Deceiver