JtheDuelist

Awarded Medals 6

Birthday:
December 13
Home Page:
Is it a fancy word for "hobby"?

Share This Page

JtheDuelist

Just a dev who actually got a game finished, Male, from RMW Forums, Granvia, or Askr

Veteran

Decided to play Chex Quest 3 since I was bored and had nothing better to do with my time. I surprisingly enjoyed it. Jul 15, 2019 at 1:00 PM

1. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      I've fallen in love with this plugin:
      1. JtheDuelist
        Mar 31, 2018
    2. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      English version of "Magia" from Madoka Magica on RMMV's 150% Pitch setting = The girls from Alvin and the Chipmunks singing it...
      1. starlight dream likes this.
    3. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      Why did no one tell me that my most fav platformer ever was on Steam?!
      1. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        Now another reason to get a gaming computer sooner- I love this series with a burning passion more fiery than Viper's stage... Now when will the sequel be on Steam as well?
        Mar 25, 2018
      2. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Welcome to Steam 2018, where even games we like get put on there and we don't know.
        Mar 25, 2018
    4. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      I know it is a dead, over-beat meme, but I can't stop laughing!
      1. Neo_Kum0rius_6000
        Neo_Kum0rius_6000
        It was so bizarre to see this part of Fist Of The North Star Become a meme. I'am a big fan of the show. But of all parts to become a meme why this one?
        Apr 23, 2018
    5. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      Did the 30 gem Fairy Tail spawn on Unison League... Got Natsu's clothes as a armor set...
      1. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        Honestly, why on God's blue earth did Ateam think that the Natsu armor needed to lean so much to being physically tanky when Natsu uses magic and since the entire FT world is magical, shouldn't the armor be more inclined to being more magically tanky instead? RPG Maker- makes you overthink every aspect of every RPG you play...
        Mar 21, 2018
        Rave likes this.
      2. Rave
        Rave
        What game is that? Really need more FT in my life. That series rocks, one of the very few animes I enjoy.
        Mar 21, 2018
        JtheDuelist likes this.
      3. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        @Rave Unison League is a MMO game on iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire. The Fairy Tail collab will be in the game until 4/5, so you have time.
        Mar 21, 2018
        Rave likes this.
    6. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      Unison League is doing a Fairy Tail collab now?! Must resist the urge to buy gems... Saving for a gaming computer is hard now- thanks Ateam!
      1. starlight dream likes this.
      2. Milennin
        Milennin
        I have no idea what Unison League is, but if it involves Fairy Tail, I must check it out.
        Mar 16, 2018
      3. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        @Milennin Unison League is a mobile MMO I play when I am not using RPG Maker. The collab will be around be around until 4/5, so if you play, I wish that RNG blesses your collab spawns. I'll just do the freebie daily ones and hope I get something.
        Mar 16, 2018
    7. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      Today on Unison League was boring- no guild battles. Instead, the day showers me with SSRs I can't use (continued in comments...)
      1. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        I decide to use them in a Transmutation and got the Transmutation-exclusive Azure Heaven Staff. That staff made my day, and was well worth the randomness you pay 700k gold and 7 SSRs for...
        Mar 15, 2018
    8. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      SumRndmDde just released a new plugin!:hwink:
      1. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        He has saved us from making multiple copies of our projects in different languages! Praise SumRndmDde!
        Mar 13, 2018
        Gabrelik and The Stranger like this.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Praise the Sum! \[T]/
        Mar 13, 2018
        JtheDuelist likes this.
      3. Kvothe
        Kvothe
        I like to watch its funny
        Mar 13, 2018
    9. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      Useless fun fact: I once read a sign that said "Your free Wi-Fi is here." and thought it said "Your free waifu is here." instead.
      1. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Honest mistake.
        Mar 6, 2018
      2. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Back in the City of Heroes days, there was an enemy called a "Juicer Chief". Basically a tattooed street punk with cybernetic implants to describe him.(Freakshow). Anyway, one night I was playing and I was really tired. I reread the name as "Jesus Christ". At that point I decided it was time to logoff and hit the sack.
        Mar 6, 2018
        starlight dream likes this.
    10. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      Unison League released the new Rook, Berserker, and Treasure Hunter classes today- and of course I'm too low ranked to get them... X(
    11. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      Can someone explain to me why my MV remake has officially taken almost three times longer to make than it did to make the 3DS original, lol.
      1. cji3bp62000 likes this.
      2. taarna23
        taarna23
        Learning a new system, mostly. At least that would be my guess.
        Feb 26, 2018
        cji3bp62000 likes this.
      3. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        1 person working for fun vs 100 people getting paid to do it
        Feb 26, 2018
        cji3bp62000 likes this.
      4. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        It took longer to learn Fes than MV or II. I think I'm focusing too much on the art- something I didn't have to do with FES.
        Feb 26, 2018
    12. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      TMW you want to make a sequel to your original first game, but have to finish your promised remake of the original first.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Why? Promising remakes and then making sequels works for a lot of people, look at how Square and the ff7 remake have turned out so far. I can all bit guarantee we'll at least make it to ff20 before that promise is fulfilled, at least in it's entirety (the whole 3 parts thing.)
        Feb 17, 2018
        JtheDuelist likes this.
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        Feb 17, 2018
        JtheDuelist likes this.
      4. peq42_
        peq42_
        I think it all depends. For me, a lazy person which forget things after 3 minutes, promising things help me to keep my focus on what I want to do (Because I will have the feeling of having people wanting to play it, and that don't allow me to be lazy with it)
        Feb 17, 2018
    13. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      Happy Birthday, RPG Maker!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        The world may never know...
        (Coincidentally, it is also my dad's birthday, as well)
        Feb 9, 2018
        starlight dream likes this.
      3. Nightblade50
        Nightblade50
        Feb 17, 2018
      4. TheMutantSpaceDancer
        Feb 17, 2018
        Nightblade50 likes this.
    14. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      Got a Hour of Devastation MtG bundle a few days ago: pulled 3 foils of commons, a Mythic rare sphinx, & a copy of Nicol Bolas, God-Pharaoh.
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        Nice. I've never really opened a worthwhile booster.
        Feb 8, 2018
        JtheDuelist likes this.
      2. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        Yeah, I only wish more sets other than HoD had "Afflict" creatures, because that is the main form of damage from my deck- I use a modified version of the Nicol Bolas, The Deceiver planeswalker deck (since I am still a beginner- I started back in December. My first deck was the dinosaur Hautli one from Ixalan)
        Feb 8, 2018
    15. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      My uncle gave me a copy of Monster Hunter World today- I spent a full 1 and 1/2 hours creating my hunter's and Palico's appearances only!
      1. Amenti
        Amenti
        So it's a good game, I take?
        Feb 3, 2018
      2. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        @Eterna From what I played, yes. (Of course, I am biased on all things MH...)
        Feb 3, 2018
        The Mighty Palm likes this.
      3. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        May the Sapphire Star light your way!
        Feb 3, 2018
    16. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      Well, after 352 days of not spending a dime on Unison League, I finally caved in. And I'm not disappointed with what I got.
    17. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      Finally hit 300k+ gear score in Unison League- and it only took 350 straight login days Free-To-Play style... *begins to do insane laughter*
    18. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      Can't stop listening to this song!
    19. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      Finally got a Sword Oratoria collab ticket on Unison League and I love what I pulled from the ticket...
      1. Guiguimu likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. SOC
        SOC
        I thiiink they were already there by the time I joined, I'm not quite sure. I know I finished one of the knight jobs, got every skill, whatever job that lets knights do double attack scaling off their DEF. Then they added another job after that I think? Was that the advanced jobs? That was when I quit I think.
        Jan 21, 2018
      4. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        Ah, you quit when fourth ring was released- now we have 5th ring and 3 bonus classes are supposed to come sometime this year. Also nowadays, the name Cinderella instills fear into all...
        Jan 21, 2018
      5. SOC
        SOC
        I think I would've enjoyed playing archer more than knight because of their versatility in damage, and because they had such good burst potential. It was pretty boring playing knight when you couldn't really kill anyone in PvP. I could do decent damage but not very often and usually not enough to kill anyone without a team mate finishing them off for me.
        Jan 21, 2018
    20. JtheDuelist
      JtheDuelist
      So Ateam released the Sword Oratoria collab on Unison League today....
      1. Sauteed_Onion likes this.
      2. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        ... and yet everyone is getting collab SSRs out the ears while I have yet to be able to even spawn ONE on my main file on my main tablet- even my alt file on my Kindle got one! It's almost as if Ateam hates my main with a passion... And this has been like this for the last 5 collabs...
        Jan 19, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    December 13
    Home Page:
    https://jtheduelistgaming.blogspot.com/
    Is it a fancy word for "hobby"?
    About Me:
    Creator of Downfall FES on RPG Maker Fes
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    RPGs, Uni League, MonHun, FE, God Eater, YuGiOh, MtG
    Just a gaming hobbyist and wannabe indie dev.
    I am the creator of the somewhat popular RPG Maker Fes game, Downfall FES.

Favorite Beyblade: Tie between Xeno Xcalibur and Kinetic Satomb
    Favorite mobile game: Unison League
    Favorite Fire Emblem weapon: Skadi
    Favorite YuGiOh card: Tie between Ancient Fairy Dragon and Lunalight Leo Dancer
    Favorite MtG card: Nicol Bolas, the Deceiver

Signature

Check out my completed games on itch.io!
    Downfall FES Re:Boot

Current WIP Projects:
    Downfall FES Legends (changed to a different engine- link is to the now-dead post)
    Downfall FES 2 (working title - no link as it isn't a RM game)

My MV Resources