Recent content by Juanita Star

1. Juanita Star

Does anyone have a subway

Here is another link!
  2. Juanita Star

Chests staying open or disappearing?

I don’t fancy the idea of chests eternally open around the exterior of a town. Always wonder “what, nobody who lives here clean this?” If they disappear right after you open them, I don’t like them (instant disappearing chests, me don’t like them xD). But if they disappear after you abandon the...
  3. Juanita Star

Chests staying open or disappearing?

Yeah, gotta go for open. They sirve as a mark in long maps and dungeons and are a nice decoration to have around. And since chest normally dont dissapear even in fantasy settins, having them around gives the feelimg of "realism".
  4. Juanita Star

Looking for Harpy Sprite

What about this one?
  5. Juanita Star

Game & Map Screenshots 11

@Finnuval @slimmmeiske2 Sorry, sometimes my english slips. I meant it was a map for a love-cafe, but in general, as in theme, but not for pairs purpouse. Said that, I will work on a new floor-plan! I really liked those sugestions, thanks! (Oh, and there are decorations in the tables, but as...
  6. Juanita Star

Wind Elemental Request

Here is anotehr one, just in case: Source
  7. Juanita Star

Game & Map Screenshots 11

@Finnuval Is like the place for selling meat or the house of a murderer. Either way, love both! ---------------------- This map is a supposed to be a little Restaurant for lovers. Any thoughts?
  8. Juanita Star

@Windows i7 gonna have to check on that, but I belive I installed it correctly. Maybe need to...

@Windows i7 gonna have to check on that, but I belive I installed it correctly. Maybe need to try again! @taleDidnt know about that, gotta check that too! Thanks both of you
  9. Juanita Star

Everytime I download a japanese game for RPG Maker, my computer changes the name of all the...

Everytime I download a japanese game for RPG Maker, my computer changes the name of all the files for the music. What the hell.
  10. Juanita Star

@athosfranco I think is against the rules to do that here. You should make a post on the help...

@athosfranco I think is against the rules to do that here. You should make a post on the help channel.
  11. Juanita Star

One trick to learn mapping is looking for maps you like and trying to do them yourself. I...

One trick to learn mapping is looking for maps you like and trying to do them yourself. I learned lots of things that way (I do them for practice only, of course).
  12. Juanita Star

Paper boat tileset/sprite

I will always remember you for that! ♥ And yeah, same style is fine! Four directions and Foam lines in the water would be great! It would cover everything! And yeah, big enough for a character to fit him. The plan is to have one in a river path.
  13. Juanita Star

woa, looks so cool!

woa, looks so cool!
  14. Juanita Star

Paper boat tileset/sprite

Resource Type: (Characters, Tiles,) Maker Format: (VX,Ace) Art Style: (Ace RTP, Mack) Description: I would love if someone could create a paper boat sprite/tile. If possible, big enough to have a Mac sprite. I would love a sprite, but I can work with a tile! -Reference Images...
  15. Juanita Star

My pc refused to boot, giving my a heart attack. I cleaned the memories and that was enough to...

My pc refused to boot, giving my a heart attack. I cleaned the memories and that was enough to get her back up. Please dont scare me like that.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flaminguex