Recent content by Jufry_A

1. Jufry_A

Galv's Map Projectiles

FIX, You are right PKirkby. just add any event comment code to event page, although a start event. I think that comment code is just for target events only.
  2. Jufry_A

Galv's Map Projectiles

its for target events. not for start events. The start event does not do anything when I call the script above from the event. Galv.PROJ.atTarget(0,11,5,4,'orb',1,'|s(A:on)',[9],[],3,7,60);
  3. Jufry_A

Galv's Map Projectiles

I use this Script Call: Galv.PROJ.atTarget(0,11,5,4,'orb',1,'|s(A:on)',[9],[],3,7,60); and its not work. What is the problem? But its work with premade, not with script call.
  4. Jufry_A

Virtual Buttons and DPad

Meet random encounter while DPad is Pressed will make button pressed forever and cant to be stopped. is this a bug? Solved: I added ALOE.clearDpadInput(); to Scene_Battle start function
  5. Jufry_A

[RMMV] DragonBones 2d Animation Integration

Why state motions (like Abnormal, Sleep, Dying, etc) not work?
  6. Jufry_A

LGP - Better Damage Popup

I want to show 0 damage, how to do it? Thanks
  7. Jufry_A

Terrax Lighting system

I move the event with a script: $gameMap.event(e).setPosition(x,y); and light has a delay about 2-3 seconds to move. Please help ME!
  8. Jufry_A

EISLibrarium 1.02 [Updated]

KR is not defined Try to Insert and PUT EISFileSystem script above Amaryllis script. You can download EISFileSystem script in EIS Website it fixed my problem with same issue.
  9. Jufry_A

Just Trying another event

Just Trying another event

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Star citizen just announced they will develop a roadmap for their planned roadmap...
And i thought i needed order on my project... :kaoswt2:
Big City Greens had it right:
"Always back up your brain game, that's what I like to say!"
I think I've created a monster.
...and I love it. <3
Today represents my one year anniversary of throwing out the tile map. :LZSexcite: One year ago my game looked like...

And now for those that don't know, it looks like..

What a year, what a year indeed. RIP Tile Map, nobody misses you. :LZSwink:
There is now a demo released for [Beyond the Mirror]! Check the team recruitment thread to learn more!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nobodyreally