>plugin doesn't work May 12, 2019

Jules98 was last seen:
May 23, 2019 at 1:06 AM
    1. Jules98
      Jules98
      >plugin doesn't work
      1. Jules98
        Jules98
        Whoops, I keep forgetting that hitting enter immediately posts the status.
        May 12, 2019
      2. Jules98
        Jules98
        If anyone is curious, I tried making a witty comment about fixing plugin problems by deleting lines of code.
        May 12, 2019
    2. Jules98
      Jules98
      Fate/zero is finally available on Dutch Netflix. Geez, that sure took a while.
      1. Finnuval likes this.
      2. Jules98
        Jules98
        I'll be watching this when I get the chance, which will probably not be for another month due to study taking up all my time.
        May 3, 2019
      3. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        Is it finally? That did take a good while indeed
        May 3, 2019
      4. ??????
        ??????
        you can use a vpn to make netflix think your in a different country.. useful to accessing content only available elsewhere :)
        May 3, 2019
    3. Jules98
      Jules98
      Random character idea: a protagonist who suffers from Aphonia (unable to produce voiced sounds).
      1. Animebryan
        Animebryan
        Isn't that the same as a 'Silent Protagonist'?
        Apr 28, 2019
      2. Knighteriius
        Knighteriius
        Maybe they mean it like the silent protag is actually a silent protag in regards to the plot?
        Apr 28, 2019
      3. Jules98
        Jules98
        The difference is this character is physically incapable of talking, despite wanting or needing to.
        Apr 28, 2019
        Knighteriius likes this.
    4. Jules98
      Jules98
      Sometimes, I really want to punch past-me for making events way more complicated than necessary.
      1. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        Don't! Past-You did a very useful thing in making Current-You a reality. When you're an intermediate eventer, your successes are in finding ways (however complex) to accomplish uncommon things. Once you master that, advanced eventing is all about figuring out ways to do those successful things efficiently.
        Apr 22, 2019
        Traveling Bard likes this.
    5. Jules98
      Jules98
      Is it just me, or are more and more plugins becoming paid? Not trying to be negative or anything, just something I noticed.
      1. Calluses and Bonkers like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Alright. But let's say It's a paid plugin. And the plugin has some glaring bugs in it. I think that people would be upset more about that. The programmer is thus responsible for releasing an updated version of the plugin.
        Apr 14, 2019
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        Oh, sure. If it's actually broken, then people being upset is reasonable. It's just not as common as the comments make it seem.
        Apr 14, 2019
      5. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        Entitlement is not from a bugged script. As sharm said, not following direction, asking for an upgrade, new features, or even asking a completely new script. I could say because there's already a case happened because of it.

And sure, even paid plugin may not perfect, but at least the plugin writer may put more effort than the free one. And that's including fixing the bug.
        Apr 14, 2019
        Finnuval likes this.
    6. Jules98
      Jules98
      Tfw you type out a long post but don't actually post it because you realised at the last second that it's hardly relevant to the thread.
      1. Finnuval, Corona~! and HexMozart88 like this.
      2. Corona~!
        Corona~!
        Happens to me so often I think I've written more that didn't get posted than has.
        Apr 13, 2019
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        Yeeeees. This is me so often.
        Apr 13, 2019
        Corona~! likes this.
    7. Jules98
      Jules98
      Just 2 more days untill I can peacefully work on my game[\s] worry myself sick on whether I passed the exams or not.
      1. Jules98
        Jules98
        Sigh, wrong stroke...
        Apr 11, 2019
      2. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        I'm itching to actually make some progress. I have exams right now which will end in 12th May :") I can't work on the game directly which is why I'm writing it down... in novel form in my free time. And don't worry. Hopefully you'll pass :D
        Apr 11, 2019
    8. Jules98
      Jules98
      Octopath Traveller is getting a sequel. YESSS!!!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        Mar 9, 2019
        OmnislashXX likes this.
      3. RetroExcellent
        RetroExcellent
        From what I've seen it does not hold up to the 'mobile game' standards and looks to be more like a psp/vita style game.
        Mar 9, 2019
      4. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        @RetroExcellent - I just saw the Japanese trailer. It looks really good, and seems like its gunna be a true single player game.... which maybe means no micro-transactions. Hopefully... hope it comes to the west :).
        Mar 9, 2019
        RetroExcellent likes this.
    9. Jules98
      Jules98
      tfw you succeeded in editing the core files without the game falling apart.
    10. Jules98
      Jules98
      Apparently Youtube now thinks it's a good idea to automatically translate video titles...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Amane Kagari
        Amane Kagari
        However, since most of her vids have became random or just her being well... "her" (nonsensical). People stopped providing subtitles for most of her vids. Btw, she is officially affiliated with JNTO, which is Japan's official tourist bureau.
        Jan 12, 2019
      3. Amane Kagari
        Amane Kagari
        (Google it... I saw JNTO advertised with her a few months back announcing their affiliation with her and certain "virtual youtubers" (an anime's coming soon that will feature all of them. lol.))
        Jan 12, 2019
      4. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        Meanwhile, I never experienced an auto-translate title. It would be funny though if it's translated into my language.
        Jan 12, 2019
    11. Jules98
      Jules98
      I've recently fallen in love with the soundtrack of the Atelier series. Perhaps I should play them myself?
      1. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        The early ones aren't too bad. The newer ones though unless you 100% master everything to the alchemy system and have perfect equipment the last couple plot bosses are near impossible to beat.
        Jan 4, 2019
    12. Jules98
      Jules98
      Finally! First chapter of my game is finished! (sorta. still rough around the edges)
    13. Jules98
      Jules98
      Why you should testplay your cutscenes: I accidently turned everyone into moonwalking speed demons.
      1. Ryisunique, Mystic_Enigma and mlogan like this.
    14. Jules98
      Jules98
      Make an RPG or work through my backlog of RPGs I still want to play. What to do...
      1. punchybot
        punchybot
        Yes.
        Nov 19, 2018
    15. Jules98
      Jules98
      A potted plant is now a fighter in Smash Bros. Good job, Sakurai.
      1. Uzuki likes this.
      2. MHRob
        MHRob
        The end of that direct saved it for me. That was pretty awesome! Everything before it was just a big "meh" to me.
        Nov 2, 2018
      3. Knayter
        Knayter
        don't be too salty lmao
        Nov 2, 2018
      4. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        I don't get how that works, but I suppose I do feel a bit glad that we don't get Shadow. I do find Ken a bit suspicious though. That means Capcom has three non-echo Representatives now. Nice to see another new nonhuman good guy though, and it's probably the least crappy of the Gen 7 Pokemon starters.
        Nov 2, 2018
    16. Jules98
      Jules98
      Getting so tired of Youtube thumbnails spoiling Danganronpa V3 for me right now.
      1. Marsigne likes this.
    17. Jules98
      Jules98
      It feels nice to finally make some visible progress on my project.
      1. Traveling Bard
        Traveling Bard
        Keep up the momentum :) good luck!
        Jul 21, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
    18. Jules98
      Jules98
      Finally got around to finish watching Violet Evergarden. It's been a while since an anime made me cry.
      1. Rhino and cabfe like this.
    19. Jules98
      Jules98
      After wasting 300 orbs pulling for Leif, I get pity broken by Saber. I am so done with Fire Emblem Heroes right now.
      1. starlight dream and Mirpono like this.
      2. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        Ouch... I'm just happy for any 5*s I can get my hands on, so summoning isn't as stressful to me.
        Apr 22, 2018
      3. BloodletterQ
        BloodletterQ
        I want him though... I'm going to stick with Ayra but he's my biggest FE mancrush.
        Apr 22, 2018
      4. Amarok
        Amarok
        the same happened to me with FMorgan, i uninstalled after.
        Apr 22, 2018
    20. Jules98
      Jules98
      Is it just me, or are there hardly any sprites of horseback enemies out there?
      1. starlight dream likes this.
      2. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        I remember I made the 4 Horsemen of Apocalypse for Ace style ages ago, but yeah, I don't recall seeing many others.
        Mar 5, 2018
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        That's true. We need more of them!
        Mar 5, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 7, 1998 (Age: 20)
    First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV