Jules98
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Just wondering: Is there any functional difference between BGM and BGS?
    KayZaman
    KayZaman
    Copy SE sound into BGS file, and the SE sound will play repeatly.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    The only difference I can think of is that BGM has two extra event commands that BGS doesn't - Save BGM and Replay BGM. If I am not mistaken, it allows you to pause BGM and then resume it from the same spot (I could be wrong though).
    Reactions: cabfe
    cabfe
    cabfe
    @Matseb2611 If you only use the Event commands, yes, you're right.
    However, BGS also have the same ability. The "pos" variable is also present (even mentionned in the helpfile) but the Save/Replay commands have to be used by a script call instead.
    I wonder if the Dutch language would sound exotic to those who don't speak/read it?
    Reactions: starlight dream
    Sharm
    Sharm
    It sounds like a cross between English and German to me. My mind thinks it should be able to understand it, but it can't. Not really exotic, more like different and like listening to a puzzle.
    starlight dream
    starlight dream
    I know a bit of German so when I see it in writing I try to figure the words out (I'm not that good at it though) o_O

It sounds exotic when I hear it. It has a lot of vowels so it is kind of musical and pleasant.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Zaj
Okay anothe stupid question from me. Why is when everyone's explaining the scripts in the scriptlets, it chnge into green. how do i know when do i code without knowing whether its turning green or not
So I realized that I really just don't have enough time to make videos. However I don't mind clicking stream and just letting people watch me work on my game. I don't really have a good microphone... okay it's a $20 headset so it's terrible, and I have no web cam. So the stream would largely be royalty free music and me working, with minor interaction. I guess the question is, would that actually interest anybody?
Child base test two, flappin' their arms like it's VX Ace.
ChildTest-02.gif
Zaj
Hi quick question. Is it possible for me to make a custom VXAce script without learning some bulkiness of Ruby?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larshpe