Julien Brightside
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "Thank you for purchasing the Resource Pack, "Ancient Dungeons: Base Pack". This Resource Pack contains a collection of futuristic tiles."

Wait what?
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Maybe make a post in site feedback. I know awhile back there was a thread started by someone for site fixes but regardless. A status feed isn't the best way for a staff member who can fix it to see it. Kind of funny though!
    Celianna
    Celianna
    Copy & paste makes us lazy and look over details.
    Sometimes you feel you have no energy to work on your game, but then you have someone post in your demo thread that they liked it and suddenly you feel re-energized.
    I was wondering where all my time has been going lately and then I remembered I've been playing through the Bioshock series and Sunless sea.
    How do I partake in the community?
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Instead of explaining it.  Answer this question:

How do you spend time with your friends?

The answer is very similar, if not the same (help them, converse with them, debate with them, etc).
    The forum change might have been a necessary change, but I am not entirely convinced it is for the better.

Time will tell I guess.
    Is there a word for the fear you feel when others playtest your game?
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Seems like anxiety. Feedback Anxiety?
    Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    Yep that would describe it well :D
    Hahn Deathspark
    Hahn Deathspark
    ^^; I know that fear, and it's the same fear where it's your first time cooking and letting someone try it and hope they say it's nice.
    Maybe the reason I procrastinate on my game is not because I am afraid of the work, but that I am afraid of failing...
    cabfe
    cabfe
    You'll always fail if you never try. Just do it! You'll be surprised how things tend to go well most of the time.
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    @cabfe: Good advice :D Better trying and failing than doing nothing at all.
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    Failing is the first step in getting it right.
    (Things I want to see in my game/ How much time I have for my game to work on) = Time for release (Heat death of the universe.))
    The Black Swordsman
    The Black Swordsman
    u can add like stats record in ur game to see how long a players been playin or how many times the person died or other cool stuff like unlocked things XD
    I`m a bit mentally stuck on making the game. Anyone got encouraging words?
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    Get unmentally stuck! :D .....never give up! If at first you dont exceed....borrow someones homework note! :D ....Hugz make the universe expand (not actually true..or IS IT?! O_O), further finalizing our eminent burn out! :D .....Wait :C that one wasint encouraging, was it....?
    ??????
    ??????
    JUST DO IT!
    What if you had an inception style game in RPGmaker, but everytime you go deeper, you change style to a different version of RPGmaker?
    Geoff Moore
    Geoff Moore
    Ha, Evoland looks fun. And per wikipedia there will be a sequel!
    Seriel
    Seriel
    Sequel?!

*mind explodes*
    VideoWizard
    VideoWizard
    You start in VXAce and finish in Dante on MSX? That would be interesting. Would all the console and portable versions be included (3D excepted, so no RPG Maker II or III from PS2)?

When you beat the game, you wake up in RPG Maker 2016 or whatnot.
    Could have sworn one of the DLC packs had some bloody tiles, but I can't remember which.
    optimum45
    optimum45
    I got a few out of the high fantasy mega pack. I think they were in the "The Deep" part of it. Not totally sure though.
    Benjamin Kuli
    Benjamin Kuli
    The "Zombie Survival Graphic Pack" also has some bloody tiles.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Pop Horror also has some if you're after pixel art style.
    I got stuck in a gaming binge for June, but now there's a new month and I am ready for a new attempt at making my game.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hope you are all fine today~
Moderators, you must have so much patience to be able to deal with everything. I mod in a server of sorts and today we just got a message, which, despite it's helpful constructive criticism, basically stated that all of the mods were jerks and that was the only reason our server was unlikeable. So, thank you, for having patience. You are appreciated! :kaoluv:
Haired slime? Trying some different styles of art. Maybe I can make some resources with this new kind of painting.......
i love my game very much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
littol