Julien Brightside
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• AD: 1001, the age of total darkness began after the evil mage conquered the world. AD: 1001.1, the Age of Total darkness is called off due to a rather large amount of toe stubbings.
    Game is progressing at a snails pace as to avoid stopping up, I split the tasks into smaller and smaller workable chunks.
    The only thing that worries me from the humble bundle is that I now have so much stuff I dunno what to use.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    lol it happens to a lot of people actually.
    Deleted
    Yup, haven't even downloaded most my stuff yet.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I really like the dread versus anticipation bit. I'm really good at remembering all the awful stuff to the point where finishing doesn't make me feel anything but exhausted.
    Zeriab
    Zeriab
    *procrastinates by reading that article*
    Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    @Zeriab, my thoughts exactly! :D

@Julien, nice find! I'll let you know if it helps me conquer the giant that is procrastination...oooo, that's an interesting game idea O_O *skitters away to write down notes*
    That feeling when you finally get an update out, but no one can play it because there's something wrong with the files.
    Zack
    Zack
    I see your birthday is on the same day as mine, Julien. :)
    Choose what makes sense in the current situations. Animals should be the same in a troop whereas humans can be mixed easily.
    AcosmicDevi
    AcosmicDevi
    You mean like the same animals in a troop (all bees, etc). I think it would be interesting to mix them up. You could do something like a bee queen and drones.
    Anyone got tips on how to motive oneself for making games?
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I did say more, but I typed too much and the comment was cut off. Sad times...
    Clord
    Clord
    Design your playable characters so that you like them. Then it is easier to make a more interesting story for them. Then you are easily more motivated to do your project.
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    Look into things you love, things that inspire you -- books, movies, other games. Think of what you'd like to do. Overall, though, inspiration will come to you -- it's best not to force it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Good morning all. I still have a post up on video editing for cinematic trailers. Please make sure to check that out and give me a message as its still active in offers.
Hey everyone! I'm back :D

Snow White? More like Snowhere to be seen amiright? Hahaha I'm so sorry!! :kaocry:
I'm working on a modding system of my game and I screw the game up, so hard that I have to access my backup in my hard drive ;-;
Stop shutting the damn power down! Why always like this
Working on a slightly experimental horror game. It will be finished in approximately 88888888888 years.
Y'all will enjoy it though, I put lots of effort into making it stand out.

It's called Red Light and it's inspired by another obscure RPG Maker horror game, but I don't want to give too much away just yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PixelJustice