Julien Brightside
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• AD: 1001, the age of total darkness began after the evil mage conquered the world. AD: 1001.1, the Age of Total darkness is called off due to a rather large amount of toe stubbings.
    Game is progressing at a snails pace as to avoid stopping up, I split the tasks into smaller and smaller workable chunks.
    The only thing that worries me from the humble bundle is that I now have so much stuff I dunno what to use.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    lol it happens to a lot of people actually.
    Deleted
    Yup, haven't even downloaded most my stuff yet.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I really like the dread versus anticipation bit. I'm really good at remembering all the awful stuff to the point where finishing doesn't make me feel anything but exhausted.
    Zeriab
    Zeriab
    *procrastinates by reading that article*
    Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    @Zeriab, my thoughts exactly! :D

@Julien, nice find! I'll let you know if it helps me conquer the giant that is procrastination...oooo, that's an interesting game idea O_O *skitters away to write down notes*
    That feeling when you finally get an update out, but no one can play it because there's something wrong with the files.
    Zack
    Zack
    I see your birthday is on the same day as mine, Julien. :)
    Choose what makes sense in the current situations. Animals should be the same in a troop whereas humans can be mixed easily.
    DeviTheHuman
    DeviTheHuman
    You mean like the same animals in a troop (all bees, etc). I think it would be interesting to mix them up. You could do something like a bee queen and drones.
    Anyone got tips on how to motive oneself for making games?
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I did say more, but I typed too much and the comment was cut off. Sad times...
    Clord
    Clord
    Design your playable characters so that you like them. Then it is easier to make a more interesting story for them. Then you are easily more motivated to do your project.
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    Look into things you love, things that inspire you -- books, movies, other games. Think of what you'd like to do. Overall, though, inspiration will come to you -- it's best not to force it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What can I sing for my sisters birthday...?

>.<'
Well, I'll have you know that I'm still around, looking for opportunity to resurface with some stuffs.
I like to think of Profile Posts as tiny homes, full of all kinds of unsuspecting suckers "future" friends.... Many of which are of course only going to be excited when a strange man in black suddenly shows up to say hi. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with some more Haunting Ground! Today, we encounter a new stalker! Feel free to drop by!
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thisistheyoshi