Recent content by Julio Gonzalez

1. Script for a Name Box separate of the main text box.

The font works now, thanks!
  2. Script for a Name Box separate of the main text box.

Do I have to go to a website to download Calibri? Also, I edited my last comment, it tells you what i did before. To make things clear, did the new script changed the font from the default font? because if it did, and if I didnt have the font installed... Then I understand the problem with the...
  3. Script for a Name Box separate of the main text box.

Before I start doing/changing anything. Do I HAVE to change the font? Or are you saying that the font changing is optional? I'm a little confuse since I said that NO font is appearing on the title at all. So what I did is.. I copy the script on the file and replace the default script on the...
  4. Script for a Name Box separate of the main text box.

Ok, thanks. I have another problem. As the opening screen shows, "New game" and "Continue" title... The fonts arent shown on the title screen. Even the menu font wont appear. Pretty much any font wont show up. Should I screen shoot it and show it to you? Or do you know what I have to do?
  5. Script for a Name Box separate of the main text box.

I kinda have a some sort of a same problem... I got the files and everything, I extracted and put most of the folders into the correct folders. But I don't know where to put the "screenshot" folder.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Who loves the Final Fantasy series?~
Weather and time system twin release. Now with weather icons and possibility to add them in your custom clock!
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders is finally being ported to PC. I loved playing that game on the original Xbox.
A friend told me to stop making nomnom or gulping noise when eating or drinking. Plot twist of my life. I thought people can't hear that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshleyBrowney