Recent content by Junane

1. The official VisuStella notetag help thread

Below code goes into the State: <JS Pre-Damage as User> if (this.isHpEffect() && this.isMagical() && value > 0){ value = Math.ceil(value * 1.2); } else if (this.isHpEffect() && value < 0){ value = Math.floor(value * 0.8); } </JS Pre-Damage as User> And this into the skill itself: <JS...
  2. Making skill effects contingent on state.

Let's assume your Broken state's ID is 11 and stun's ID is 4:
  3. The official VisuStella notetag help thread

I'm back with another conumdrum in the skills field. :confused: 1) Cover (but reduced to 50% effectiveness, has no duration timer and removed when applied to someone else): EDIT: The intended mechanic is successful but if I use Post-Damage/Apply the enemy being attacked is taking double...
  4. The official VisuStella notetag help thread

Exactly the same as the single ally heal listed under the Restoration spoiler tag, only difference being 1.5 changes into 1.25. EDIT: That got solved by adding "Remove State" into the effects box.
  5. The official VisuStella notetag help thread

Testing with a x1 multiplier for now. EDIT: Step 2 works with: Now onto step 3... EDIT 2: My single-target heal proves reliable with Rapid Response using the following code: However my party heal equivalent only works on the first actor and ignores everyone else.
  6. The official VisuStella notetag help thread

I sadly must come back to it as that's only step 1. Step 2 needs a weaker barrier number from the same state to not overwrite a stronger one (68 overwrote a 608 barrier in my playtest) and the absorption barrier function is not playing nice with the attached skill which adds state #33.
  7. The official VisuStella notetag help thread

Still coming up as 0 despite healing 365 (should be appearing as 548) causing it to end on the start of their next turn. EDIT: Solution found! <JS Post-Damage> if (this.isHpEffect() && value < 0){ var Heal = Math.round(-value * 1.5) $gameVariables.setValue(1, Heal) } </JS Post-Damage> <All...
  8. The official VisuStella notetag help thread

is existingBarrier defined anywhere? and how does that interact with the state to determine the number since I get no absorption barrier counter?
  9. The official VisuStella notetag help thread

Two things: it'd first check if there were any points remaining (e.g. 150) then subtract the barrier points of the old from the new (if it healed for 600 and 150 remained, 600 - 150 = 450 barrier points added). It also checked if the barrier points were higher than the heal (e.g. 400 heal when...
  10. The official VisuStella notetag help thread

Adds a barrier equal to 125% of HP it heals. (e.g. 500 HP = 625 barrier); the single-target version is 150% instead.
  11. The official VisuStella notetag help thread

I'm afraid I'm confused on how to assign a variable to the state, since at present the barrier reads as 0.
  12. The official VisuStella notetag help thread

Hello, I'm having trouble with two skills, both of which do healing, and applying the same state which is an absorption barrier; the single-target form, in MV, reads: <Post-Damage Eval> if (a.isStateAffected(25)){ if (this.isHpEffect() && this.isSkill() && value < 0){ b.gainHp(Math.round(-value...
  13. RMMZ "Anti-Damage Barriers" query/help

http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Anti-Damage_Barriers_VisuStella_MZ Just found MZ a few days ago and I have an issue involving the specified VisuStella plugin. Said issue revolves around the state I'm using (#32 - Shield) that is generated from two different healing spells of differing strengths...
  14. Lessen damage if opponent has Absorption Barrier

Considering the plugin you're using, you should have the sufficient other plugins to use: <Pre-Damage Eval> if (target.barrierPoints() > 0){ value = Math.round(value * 0.5); } </Pre-Damage Eval>
  15. Skill Formula error

Is this enabled to target enemies? Just curious as you are checking if either the user or the target is an actor. As for the formula, you can try this alternative: if (b.isActor()){300 + (a.mat * v[44])} else {300 + (a.mat * 3) + a.hrg * a.mrg}

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Daz3D has the weirdest number scheme for model generations...
Genesis 4 is the 4th generation and oldest currently available, Genesis 1 is the 5th generation, Genesis 2 is the 6th, 3 is the 7th.... And then it goes Genesis 8. So 4, 1, 2, 3, 8. So when looking through there store you have to remember that sometimes they'll say 6 but they mean 3, and vice versa. :kaoswt:
Would opening a topic with the tutorial be interesting?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerrben91