Share This Page

jupitersdaughter

Veteran, Female, from USA

Veteran
jupitersdaughter was last seen:
Jul 12, 2017
    1. Waffledino
      Waffledino
      Heya! Did you make your own sprite .o. it's so adorbs...
      1. jupitersdaughter
        jupitersdaughter
        Nov 14, 2016
    2. jupitersdaughter
      jupitersdaughter
      People who won't elaborate when they need help or are looking for a commission/request because they're worried people will steal their ideas confuse me. 
      1. 4 people like this.
      2. Shaz
        Shaz
        Yes, you have to be a mind reader in order to help people sometimes.
        Nov 8, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Dr. Delibird
        Dr. Delibird
        The fact is, if somebody used an idea that I too used in my game but became more successful with it than I, well that just means they did it better than I. Now if somebody directly stole my assets that would be a different story (whether they were made by me or somebody else it doesn't matter) but that is far different than "stealing ideas".
        Nov 26, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    3. jupitersdaughter
      jupitersdaughter
      Would you guys be turned off by a game who's protagonist is a woman in love with another woman? idk if I should change it to be more "acceptable"  :headshake:
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
           I mean...If that were the main premise of the game I wouldn't play it (but that's true of any other romance, not so much of a fan of love simulator games) but just as a part of her character with innocuous scenes (by innocuous I just mean no actual detailed sex scenes. Nothing kills the mood of a show/game faster for me than watching other people screw for some reason) then no, the sexual preference of a character wouldn't bother me assuming it's not a really weird preference like beastiality or pedophilia...in which cases most of us will agree, thankfully, that love is not actually love and hypocrisy be damned. 
        Nov 2, 2016
        3 people like this.
      3. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        " Nothing kills the mood of a show/game faster for me than watching other people screw for some reason "

Haha! Same here. I can't stand sex scenes in shows, movies, or games. It's like, I am watching this show for the plot, and not for softcore pr0n. That applies to hetero sex scenes too.
        Nov 3, 2016
        3 people like this.
      4. Dr. Delibird
        Dr. Delibird
        As long as you don't portray it in a negative light, I have zero issue with it. I mean to be fair it would be weird if I wasn't accepting of a game that does this since I am apart of the lgbt+ community x3
        Nov 3, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    4. Plueschkatze
      Plueschkatze
      Love your new avatar! So cute! Might I ask who did that? :3
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. jupitersdaughter
        jupitersdaughter
        Oct 23, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Plueschkatze
        Plueschkatze
        Thank you! They are lovely.
        Oct 23, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    5. jupitersdaughter
      jupitersdaughter
      Does anyone know if we can use RTP across engines? Can  I use XP stuff in MV (ofc I'm not using the MV RTP if I did so it would look odd).
      1. Arcmagik
        Arcmagik
        If you own RPG Maker XP then you can use XP resources in MV.
        Oct 20, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      2. jupitersdaughter
        jupitersdaughter
        Oct 20, 2016
    6. jupitersdaughter
      jupitersdaughter
      Am I the only one too lazy to fiddle with x and y coordinates so end up just making every image the size and the screen and have it appear at 0,0 ;^;
      1. View previous comments...
      2. jupitersdaughter
        jupitersdaughter
        That's what I thought, too :0 I was kinda okay with a larger file size (most games are huge these days so I wouldn't think it'd matter too much) but low performance isn't something I will tolerate 
        Sep 30, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Archeia
        Archeia
        Huge pictures are a problem than their kb. Here's a formula for calculating 32 bit graphics in memory:

4096 * 2048 * 4 + meta-data = 32+ MB 

(Width, Height)

The 32 MB is the size it will appear in memory. And this is just 1 picture.

It gets even worse if image is jpg.
        Oct 1, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. Archeia
        Archeia
        This is why old programs use BMP despite the crazy high filesize, it's uncompressed but super fast.
        Oct 1, 2016
        1 person likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 6
    First Language:
    English