Recent content by jupitersdaughter

1. jupitersdaughter

Oh geez god speed, my friend. I remember eventing an entire menu once. It was such a pain. 

Oh geez god speed, my friend. I remember eventing an entire menu once. It was such a pain. 
  2. jupitersdaughter

Random Art Thread

Here are some art I've done recently. I'm not that good at anatomy/lighting/shading. Thanks to years of never leaving my comfort zone and only drawning busts that faced forward :(  
  3. jupitersdaughter

Thoughts on Sai? Or could you recommend something else for artwork?

I used to use Sai but then I got Clip Tool Studio and never went back 
  4. jupitersdaughter

Yes!!!!!! I love West World. 

Yes!!!!!! I love West World. 
  5. jupitersdaughter

Wow looks amazing dude!

Wow looks amazing dude!
  6. jupitersdaughter

No I commissioned it from someone on DA :)  I wish I did lol it is very cute...

No I commissioned it from someone on DA :)  I wish I did lol it is very cute! http://xiamai.deviantart.com/ here is her DA
  7. jupitersdaughter

Visual Novel Maker

autumn doesn't end until the end of November. I'd recommend getting something like dino builder which is basically the same thing tbh and has been out for a while so it's been bug tested and has a large userbase. 
  8. jupitersdaughter

thank god a safe haven from the madness

thank god a safe haven from the madness
  9. jupitersdaughter

People who won't elaborate when they need help or are looking for a commission/request because...

People who won't elaborate when they need help or are looking for a commission/request because they're worried people will steal their ideas confuse me. 
  10. jupitersdaughter

Season Pass

So has been said of a number of resources :(  never came to pass... Lots of paperwork and license switching involved probably. @NarikoStudios, I'd suggest buying the season pack outright if you really need the resource or just finding something else that will make due. It could be a while...
  11. jupitersdaughter

The Resource WIP thread 2

@NarikoStudios do you own RM VX? The terms of use for that generator says you have to own MV and VX. Other than that, they look fine. But the styles kind of seem odd to me when used with the default stuff. They are so chibi and moe like they might look weird with the strong look of the default...
  12. jupitersdaughter

Pop! contributions in Member+

;_; It will be a shame if these and other Member+ packs never get released. All that work and art gone!
  13. jupitersdaughter

The Resource WIP thread 2

A core function of my game is class changing (I was very inspired by Bravely Default :) ). I'm not sure if I'll use these images in game or not, but they are designs of the class's outfit (which will be represented in portraits, battles, and sprites - I have a lot of work to do!) Here I have...
  14. jupitersdaughter

Drawing trees by Celianna

@Blue Shift  even with a great tutorial, it does take practice to be a great pixel artist! Celianna's been doing it for literally years. I'm sure some of her first attempts from when she first started out weren't very good. Don't give up :)  
  15. jupitersdaughter

Would you guys be turned off by a game who's protagonist is a woman in love with another woman...

Would you guys be turned off by a game who's protagonist is a woman in love with another woman? idk if I should change it to be more "acceptable"  :headshake:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Im free today . finally have some time to continue coding . yes!
Regret that I wasn't able to actually finish my igmc entry in time for the actual igmc. Will probably just offload it as a standalone thing.
I'm a master in procrastination and have finally decided to educate people in this art in a seminar in Calais. Please don't come. I won't be there.
Testing some of my custom battlers (they're all trash, sorry).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phimvietsub