jvcscasio
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just finished a loan system, but be warned, it's as evil as real life loans...
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    The last time a game allowed me to take loans, I borrowed as much money as I could, then never returned to that part of the world again.

I mean, they sent assassins after me and all, but I mean, that just means more XP sacks to kill...
    jvcscasio
    jvcscasio
    Nah, in the game, it's the bank, where all the money is, they just take your money and if you can pay, they put a tax for the next time. So the more you don't pay, the more you are in debt and the more they take each time.
    I use Yanfly's more currencies plugins, so the only way out is to leave that especific country and give up buying anything with their currency...
    Espon
    Espon
    Tom Nook strikes again.  There is no escape.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Everywhere I go to, everyone brings up the heat being insane. Is this an omen? :kaoswt2:
Bex
Edit: Sorry wrong Thread.

So whats new?
Damn today was hot again XD, perfect for the cool Basement XD.
Happy RPG Maker Contest everyone.
So my team has a big upcoming event regarding our game, so I've had to draw like 20+ chibi characters so far to illustrate the game's mechanics. And I'm not done still... But! At least it is way less to do now.:kaopride:
show chibi.jpg
You have 6 numbers for PIN and 10 numbers of input. This means, for the rest of your life, you will at least never press the other 4 numbers.
:kaoswt: Doing this for 100s of dialogues over 100s of 3DCGs...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GlitchedSoul