Recent content by jvcscasio

1. jvcscasio

Kaus Ultimate Overlay v1.11 NEW: Added Sprite Fixes Snippet Plugin

You were right! It's working now! Thanks!!!  :D
  2. jvcscasio

I only use yours and Yanfly's plugins, unless the incompatibility is with yanfly, everything should work. But it doesn't even in a new project, HOWEVER, my KSU_parallax is different from the picture, it has these </span> etc all over it: I downloaded the only version I found in this topic...
  3. jvcscasio

I downloaded  KSU ParallaxSmoothing  but it's still giving this message: TypeError: Cannot read property 'canvasBuffer' of undefined     at TilingSprite.generateTilingTexture (rpg_core.js:4758)     at TilingSprite.updateTransform (rpg_core.js:4818)     at...
  4. jvcscasio

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

I had a bug with Save core. I just installed it on the right place as in the video, started a new game and tried to save, there was this error screen: TypeError: undefined is not a function     at Scene_Save.Scene_File.onSaveSuccess...
  5. jvcscasio

Can't wait to test it with iavra's animated pictures!
  6. jvcscasio

RPG Maker MV / MZ Script Call List

I couldn't find a script call to open the item menu (I need to make an item that uses a common event and then goes back to the menu...) (Is there a way to directly open the item menu through plugin commands?)
  7. jvcscasio

I want to have bows and crossbows to shoot, for example, from the second row to the enemy third row. Since bows are long ranged weapons, it doesn't make sense bows are not being able to attack an enemy because he is far away. But, at least on the site, target core has only items and skills...
  8. jvcscasio

Target core doesn't work with weapon notetags? I was waiting so much to be able to make a bow and a crossbow work...
  9. jvcscasio

Orange time system implemented!

Orange time system implemented!
  10. jvcscasio

Nah, in the game, it's the bank, where all the money is, they just take your money and if you...

Nah, in the game, it's the bank, where all the money is, they just take your money and if you can pay, they put a tax for the next time. So the more you don't pay, the more you are in debt and the more they take each time. I use Yanfly's more currencies plugins, so the only way out is to leave...
  11. jvcscasio

I just finished a loan system, but be warned, it's as evil as real life loans...

I just finished a loan system, but be warned, it's as evil as real life loans...
  12. jvcscasio

[Open game] Light Elf

My mistake, I'll send the right one: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8QB1JBvV1ihZFBPS2N2WjVwdmM/view?usp=sharing
  13. jvcscasio

Poor yanfly... There is a link on this page, where yanfly answered for this problem, you can download the updated version there.
  14. jvcscasio

Different browsers, same result (I got the plugin from the previous page just fine, but I think it's just the site, you know)
  15. jvcscasio

Discovered the problem, on the site, it's like this: For some reason, either the browser or the website didn't get the 1.32 version...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It might be a little bit boring and tedious, but building that database of armor, items, weapons and skills are super important.
More words of wisdom: Trying to make everyone happy will just make you miserable.
Ads: "Up to 90% off"
Reality: 9 items at 10% Off, one item at 90% off
if you were working on a rhythm-based retro fighting game, would you rather have the jumps take up two beats (one for jumping, one for landing) or just one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Insaneaphobe