Recent content by jweav8705

1. Someone is trying to steal my game

I did take 2 semesters worth of business law, but it's not my specialty so I can't remember; isn't there very specific legal actions you need to take in order to hold a copyright, even for intellectual property? Does OP honestly have a legal argument?
  2. Someone is trying to steal my game

Why anybody here thinks reporting anything would rewlly work in this situation is beyond me. FB doesn't care about personality conflicts or art theft, it's not really their problem. If there was money being lost then a company could start a lawsuit. -------------- @Poryg Everytime you post, I...
  3. Thoughts on associates who call every paid business requirement a scam

@BreakerZero Yo, I have 2 theories for you. 1.) Sent you a PM, as I wouldn't want to...derail things. And if I've followed this thread correctly. then: 2.) "The issue is that I have associates (primarily family members)" This is honestly might be the issue. It's extremely difficult to develop...
  4. Thoughts on associates who call every paid business requirement a scam

I really don't want to derail here but I don't want to let this go. Sure. But...I need this computer/laptop/tablet/[thing] for school right now, and I don't have $XXX dollars laying around. This actually happened to me, although it wasn't school related. Network card in my laptop DIED. It was...
  5. Wolf Skills

I'm working on a party of 2 game where one is a dog and this is how I'm approaching it. It'll also have the healing abilities and maybe one 1 or 2 attacks. The game is really about the other main character who in turn does all the damage. Assassin skills? I'd recommend looking at the Rogue's...
  6. I cannot relate to the music of today...

I'm referring to the OP of this thread; drawing scenarios based on the information you have provided. You have misunderstood me.
  7. I cannot relate to the music of today...

Dude that's too funny. I'm so glad that this guitar hero scenario is what's happening. There's parts of this discussion I have to avoid here, but this is why people tend to have their loyalties and credentials questioned. "Lol, metal gurl 4 life." -Knows the radio hits and guitar hero tracks...
  8. I cannot relate to the music of today...

I agree with your point but I don't understand it's relevance.
  9. I cannot relate to the music of today...

Chemical Warfare is known to anyone who knows Slayer, and anyone into metal knows slayer. If you go to YouTube and type in arch enemy, it's the first song that autofills, but to be fair, it's by far their song with the most views...but it also has 21 million views. Arch Enemy is fairly obscure...
  10. I cannot relate to the music of today...

I know the OP has been gone for 2 years but I don't care; I have nothing to lose and this post just rubbed me all kinds of the wrong way. I feel like being argumentative. It's frustrating that people like this think they have made a discovery, or are somehow all alone in how...
  11. Unpopular Opinions: The Thread

Because I like the engine. I like seeing what people come up with. I like seeing people try to make their games as non-rm as they possibly can. I like using it. It's like a game for me to figure out how to make things work. It's a lot of fun to watch things things work right once you figure it...
  12. Unpopular Opinions: The Thread

Most RPGs are absolutely try hard and boring. Anime is terrible. Most people who like anime are cringey. People who portray themselves as anime character never look like or have the wild, huge, out of proportion features (muscles or breasts) of their cartoons. I'm not sorry.
  13. Lighting and Time Editor - Continued!

When I copy the plugins in and open them there is no help file. There is no parameters. Just what appears to be empty plugins. When I open the .js files in notepad or sublime, clearly there is lines and lines of code, help text, and parameters. I've never had this happen with a plugin before...
  14. [Solved] Replace default esc menu with custom common event

Hey this one looks like it might work. You might need a parallel process common event running on switch (EZPZ) to work but it looks like it gives you the option to modify the esc key. They only thing is I don't know if you it wouldnt interfere with how the "X" key is mapped too. Esc and X and...
  15. [Solved] Replace default esc menu with custom common event

It might be with scripting, but unsure of any plugins. You could do Yanfly's Button Common Events and make it like "M" or something. You may need Yanfly's Key Mapper too, it depends, I can't remember what situations call for just one or both. Just watch the videos and read the directions to get...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So here we go again with my programming. Currently I don't know what to program, so I am just doing things to see what I can make. Currently just photoshop though :/ Join in if you wish to see the stream. Very exclusive, mostly just 1-2 people watching.
I'm feeling rough today, a bit too many last night I'd say. Still have no choice to work on Corpse Mansion. That and I got. bunch of sales last night. I was like wtf this morning? Next payout is gonna be nice at least.
I'm just so close to replacing LUK with a different stat, maybe DEX but we'll see.
Slapped together a title screen and working on some dungeon clutter + portraits for Dubhghaill and Einar. Usual CW for minor body horror wrt Einar
QVLJIgD.png

OaPcYUy.png

r55FiUJ.png

EIgO94y.png
cT1V4nb.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Medaa