Recent content by Jzkann

1. Jzkann

{SOLVED} Very broken interface.

I see. Thanks for the help :) I can declare this solved.
  2. Jzkann

No, it won't work. Even without plugins, it gives the actor.json error. RPG Maker is 1.6.1, core files are 1.6.1. The standalone trial version. I'm not really sure if those files are corrupt. I'd like to download RPG Maker but with a RAR archive, not with an installer (of course the trial...
  3. Jzkann

Hey there. I was enjoying using RPG Maker MV and doing random things when I decided to start creating a serious project. A thing I noticed is that, while the map, the animations etc. work fine by themselves, when I open a GUI (for example, a message box or the pause menu, the interfaces show...
  4. Jzkann

[SOLVED] Black screen on playtest

Big news! I've redownloaded it, and now it works! Probably, a thing I did wrong in past was to open the installer without extracting the file. I don't know if that's related to it, but the important thing is that now it works!
  5. Jzkann

I wrote it in the OP, it won't work. ___ NEWS: I tried using another computer, this time Windows 7 Ultimate x64 bit. It won't work. Same black screen. I tried creating a new project there, but same black screen.
  6. Jzkann

I've redownloaded it and then I've reinstalled it. Meanwhile, I tried another time, deleting the exe's full directory, but nothing changes.
  7. Jzkann

I actually downloaded it time ago from the official website. I don't remember when, I only know I found it in my hard drive. Then I reinstalled it, but the problem still persists.
  8. Jzkann

Oh, sorry.
  9. Jzkann

I tried two or three, they all work.
  10. Jzkann

I tried that game and yes, I'm able to play it.
  11. Jzkann

No, I've never deployed the game in its folder. There never was a www folder, but I don't think that's the problem, as every project is black. Anyways, I can't find that line with the version in that file. My version is 1.6.1.
  12. Jzkann

Yeah, it doesn't work.
  13. Jzkann

Yeah, I meant that.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
epokshiem