KaBlooZio
Last Activity:
Mar 20, 2019 at 11:03 PM

Share This Page

KaBlooZio

The Blue Magi, Male

Veteran

My everything hurts. Im a quite over weight and I have to stoop down alot when cleaning at new job. x_X Hoping my knee pads help a little. Mar 20, 2019 at 8:29 AM

KaBlooZio was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Mar 20, 2019 at 11:03 PM
    1. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      My everything hurts. Im a quite over weight and I have to stoop down alot when cleaning at new job. x_X Hoping my knee pads help a little.
    2. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      I think its still a bit early to say I'm officially hired but, I'm told I made a very good impression on my boss on my first day :D ! YAY!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        X3 aww, lol. Well thank you.
        Mar 19, 2019 at 7:40 AM
      3. Golden Unicorn Gaming
        Mar 19, 2019 at 8:00 AM
      4. BadLittleSeed
        BadLittleSeed
        Congrats, cheering for ya!!
        Mar 19, 2019 at 9:36 AM
    3. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      Sooo... I start working for a trial period at a liquor store tomorrow. :D
      2. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Until You're off the clock.
        Mar 18, 2019 at 4:07 AM
        Philosophus Vagus and SpaceBot like this.
      3. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        @Philosophus Vagus - XD lol...Well, that would seem to be the case, but the lady doing my interview, who was the owner, made a point that she didint regard my most recent place of work as very customer friendly and wanted me to know she expected much more from her employees than that place does. It was kind of awkward, lol.
        Mar 18, 2019 at 4:51 AM
      4. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        She even mentioned my boss from that jobs name... guess it kind of says something about the establishment. And kind of get it.
        Mar 18, 2019 at 4:52 AM
    4. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      Freak... I was at the diner earlier doing my homework and some drunk lady fell on my table and made my coffee slash on my $800 laptop.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Accidents happen. It's the risk you take when you decide to bring expensive items into public areas. I hope it hasn't caused any lasting damage, though.
        Mar 16, 2019 at 4:12 PM
      3. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        I shut it down and unplugged it, and dried it up as best I could. Now Ive got it propped up and spraying it with an air can to help dry the inside a bit. At least thats what google search said to do. Im hoping not alot got inside it, and what little did get inside can safely dry... I mean, it was just coffee with a little cream in it :( . Sigh...
        Mar 16, 2019 at 5:23 PM
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        I don't think that being drunk is an accident.
        Mar 16, 2019 at 11:03 PM
    5. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      Having bad anxiety about health stuff, hate it.Could be nothing,but cant afford to get it looked at anyway.So now, stress headache. :( .
      1. Sharm
        Sharm
        Ugh, I'm sorry. I know how that feels, it's not fun. Massaging your head is good for a stress headache, especially at the temples and at the base of your skull just above the neck.
        Mar 12, 2019
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        I know a bunch of random health things due to being sick all the time. If you want to tell me what you're worried about maybe I can help?
        Mar 12, 2019
      3. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        Ok, thanks, I'll PM you.
        Mar 12, 2019
    6. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      Weird laptop time bug.Say I change it to 10,it changes to 10.Same if I change it to any other tme.But change it to 2,it changes to...3?!Huh?
      1. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        ....and it does that consistently, and cant be a time zone issue. I dont have it set up to sync with time zone and even if it was its the right one. I have it set up so I cant just set what the time is where ever I am... but every time I try to reset to 2am it set to 3am. :/
        Mar 10, 2019
      2. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        <_< ...... oh. Daylight savings time adjust was one. Never mind...
        Mar 10, 2019
    7. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      One day... hopefully... Im gunna do for DS2, what DS2 has never done for me, and give it a *fair chance*, and play it all the way through.
      2. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        @leenat40 -I know T_T but I was excited to play when I got it.Ive been trying to play it on and off since,but it just dosent FEEL right, even the lore and story and bosses feel contrived. Why is my evasive skill determined by an adaptability stat instead of my evasive skill?!Why are there soooo freaking many ambushes!? Why do you hate me B Team From? Because this feels like hate! Not challenge!
        Mar 10, 2019
        leenat40 likes this.
      3. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        Im being a little dramatic, but seriously, I feel like a wasted my money. :/
        Mar 10, 2019
        leenat40 likes this.
      4. lianderson
        lianderson
        Hated DS2 when it came out. But after playing scholar with its expansions, as well as diving into its endgame pvp, it's become my favorite. (character is over level 600)
        Mar 10, 2019
    8. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      I suck at talkin' good
    9. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      :( ... there an old homeless lady in town whom, every time I see her, practically begs me to take her in.
      1. Tw0Face, Chrisx994 and The Stranger like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        Around here there are legal reasons why they can't turn people away unless they're out of food.
        Mar 5, 2019
        KaBlooZio and The Stranger like this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Probably the same here. Just really annoyed me. Taking from those who have nothing is just low. I will say this: some cities have better help for the homeless than others. Being homeless in London, for example, was bloody terrible. Most of my time on the streets was spent in London, and I recieved no help at all, couldn't even find a souprun in the area I was homeless in.
        Mar 5, 2019
        KaBlooZio likes this.
      5. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        It was only after spending time in a psychiatric ward in Watford, and being sent back to Birmingham, did I start getting help. Was still homeless for ages, though. Birmingham had quite a few charities feeding the homeless and giving them donated clothes, so I survived a bit better than in London. A month or so later I was put in a terrible hostel where I was bullied. lol.
        Mar 5, 2019
        KaBlooZio likes this.
    10. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      Its like the study part of my brain FINALLY turned on!!!
    11. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      Thinking about going back to work. Im not sure how Im going to manage taking care of dad and school and other things, but I need a job. :(
      1. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        ...even if its just to get away from home for a while. I put in an application for the liquor store here in town. It seems like a pretty chill place. Hope I made a good impression and they call. :<
        Mar 2, 2019
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        Good luck balancing everything.
        Mar 2, 2019
        KaBlooZio likes this.
    12. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      Am I the only one who makes up crude/edgy versions of Disney show tunes when Im board?
      2. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        @Ms Littlefish - lol, earlier I got the song from beauty and the beast 'Bonjour' stuck in my head and I started modifying it, placing myself in Bells position, walking through town, everybody in town singing... "Look! There he goes, that dude is so ah-noy-ing!" .... and so on! lol
        Mar 1, 2019
        RachelTheSeeker likes this.
      3. RachelTheSeeker
        RachelTheSeeker
        I do lewd parodies of songs I like all the time when I'm alone and bored. :p
        Mar 1, 2019
        KaBlooZio likes this.
      4. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        The probably exist already on youtube.
        Mar 1, 2019
        RachelTheSeeker and KaBlooZio like this.
    13. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      Y_Y ... i got scolded by me college professor over email today...
      1. Sauteed_Onion likes this.
      2. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        I have to do homework that dosent tell you how Im supposed to submit an answer to one of its questions, and I asked her how Im supposed to answer them... appearently, last week she told us not to worry about doing those... I was not there for that class however. :<
        Feb 26, 2019
        Sauteed_Onion likes this.
      3. fallenlorelei
        fallenlorelei
        If it makes you feel better, the teacher has probably been asked that question about 50 times today by different students, and is scolding everyone, not just you, haha. Been there.
        Feb 26, 2019
      4. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        College professors are actually super busy and have a lot of things on their plates too...
        Feb 26, 2019
    14. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      Uuuugghh.... the coffee.... its not working!!! TwwwwT
      2. Sauteed_Onion
        Sauteed_Onion
        Also I got to go get tags for my car and I just want to roll back up in a ball under some blankets and pass out for about 4 more hours.. but nope. I blame society!
        Feb 26, 2019
        KaBlooZio likes this.
      3. Mordridakon
        Mordridakon
        If its not working, you've built up a caffeine tolerance. Stop drinking coffee for a week and the buzz will come back.
        Feb 26, 2019
        KaBlooZio likes this.
      4. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        I gave is .... i threw in the towel.... I wussed out!!..... I took a nap. Now I'll probably have more trouble going to sleep tonight. :/
        Feb 26, 2019
    15. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      I have GOT to get my body clock back on track :(
      1. Sauteed_Onion and Mordridakon like this.
      3. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Same here. It's been bad lately on account of my feet hurting, so I've been turning to late night Disney flicks, The result is sleeping until 10:30 -11:00 a.m. I need to get up earlier.
        Feb 25, 2019
        samkfj and Sauteed_Onion like this.
      4. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        @samkfj - that would be an adequate solution, however Im caring for my step dad right now, and he has to go to the bathroom almost every 3-4 hours or so :< ...he paralyzed on his right side.
        Feb 25, 2019
      5. samkfj
        samkfj
        Yeah--that's right... with sleep aids, you wouldn't be able to help--or at least, it would be very difficult.
        Feb 25, 2019
    16. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      Lovehate.... thats a real word, it has to be. :/
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        It's actually not.It's love-hate.
        Feb 23, 2019
      2. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        Ok, well thats my word right now. Love-hate :3 .
        Feb 23, 2019
    17. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      If you have or have ever had a laptop that is "plugged in, not charging." It may be because it was designed to do that, to prevent damage...
      3. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        Mine refuses period to ever charge, even though the battery was never ever used.
        Feb 22, 2019
      4. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        If your laptop is new and battery is good, thats normal.. Even phones do that to prevent overcharging.. But if like my laptop that is so old, its actually a battery problem now lolz. 0% battery, plugged in, not charging
        Feb 22, 2019
      5. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        Then I'm gonna need a longer outlet strip- my laptop is from 2005.
        Feb 23, 2019
    18. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      Just got another call from one of those scam callers that are becoming so common....731-666-7412. Scam spam from hell, how apt. :/
      3. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        Ughhhhh yes, I keep getting a bunch of those. It's super annoying, since I'm waiting on calls back from some potential jobs. I ended up making a contact called "Do Not Answer", and just add each scam call number to it.
        Feb 20, 2019
      4. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        This is why I don't use the phone much nowadays.
        Feb 20, 2019
      5. Mordridakon
        Mordridakon
        I get the worst, a spam called from a restricted number that you cannot block, instead you have to dial 2 to be put on their do not call list... not doing. I may find out who they are and call lodge a complaint with the FTC or something.
        Feb 20, 2019
    19. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      So... I guess I give up. Gotta figure out a way to make taking care of dad work along side everything else I got going on. :(
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        I'm on SSI and my disability interferes with everything that I needed to get through the red tape, so I do understand the overwhelming frustration you're probably feeling right now. It gets better, and it'll be worth the fight. Just hang in there a little longer.
        Feb 16, 2019
        KaBlooZio likes this.
      3. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        @Sharm - We're still gunna try to appeal, but besides that Im not sure what to do from here, even dads Doc seems shocked that his insurance didint approve him. I think we need a break anyway, we plans to get some things done for dad that really need attention, other than his issues with his insurance. Alot of grunt work type stuff on its way. x_x Anyway, thank you. Maybe next week will be better.
        Feb 16, 2019
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        Good luck! If you don't mind, I'll be praying for you both.
        Feb 16, 2019
        KaBlooZio likes this.
    20. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      "Affirmative,we will not help treat your helplessly paralyzed step dad.He's been ill for just too long.;P sorry" - Blue Cross Blue Shield
      2. samkfj
        samkfj
        Yeah--it can be very expensive.

but--it shouldn't be like that... that's the problem. That's what really brings my piss to a boil.
        Feb 15, 2019
      3. Mordridakon
        Mordridakon
        :( that sucks. Nursing homes are insanely expensive, average cost in my state is $8000 a month.
        Best of luck.
        Feb 15, 2019
      4. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        @Mordridakon - Oh god...I hope not here, that would be a definite no :( .
        Feb 15, 2019
  • About

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A