KaBlooZio
Last Activity:
Feb 18, 2019 at 5:30 PM

Share This Page

KaBlooZio

The Blue Magi, Male

Veteran

So... I guess I give up. Gotta figure out a way to make taking care of dad work along side everything else I got going on. :( Feb 16, 2019 at 12:38 PM

KaBlooZio was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Feb 18, 2019 at 5:30 PM
    1. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      So... I guess I give up. Gotta figure out a way to make taking care of dad work along side everything else I got going on. :(
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        I'm on SSI and my disability interferes with everything that I needed to get through the red tape, so I do understand the overwhelming frustration you're probably feeling right now. It gets better, and it'll be worth the fight. Just hang in there a little longer.
        Feb 16, 2019 at 3:12 PM
        KaBlooZio likes this.
      3. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        @Sharm - We're still gunna try to appeal, but besides that Im not sure what to do from here, even dads Doc seems shocked that his insurance didint approve him. I think we need a break anyway, we plans to get some things done for dad that really need attention, other than his issues with his insurance. Alot of grunt work type stuff on its way. x_x Anyway, thank you. Maybe next week will be better.
        Feb 16, 2019 at 4:26 PM
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        Good luck! If you don't mind, I'll be praying for you both.
        Feb 16, 2019 at 4:33 PM
        KaBlooZio likes this.
    2. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      "Affirmative,we will not help treat your helplessly paralyzed step dad.He's been ill for just too long.;P sorry" - Blue Cross Blue Shield
      2. samkfj
        samkfj
        Yeah--it can be very expensive.

but--it shouldn't be like that... that's the problem. That's what really brings my piss to a boil.
        Feb 15, 2019 at 8:26 AM
      3. Mordridakon
        Mordridakon
        :( that sucks. Nursing homes are insanely expensive, average cost in my state is $8000 a month.
        Best of luck.
        Feb 15, 2019 at 9:26 AM
      4. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        @Mordridakon - Oh god...I hope not here, that would be a definite no :( .
        Feb 15, 2019 at 9:33 AM
    3. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      Homework, Android Studio:"Ok, now to just move the text box over a few pix...no,stop...STOP!Oh gawd!What happened! Where did my forms go!?"
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      2. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        >:C .... stupid android studio.
        Feb 14, 2019 at 12:43 PM
        Marsigne likes this.
    4. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      So dads insurance denied him inpatient care.Not sure what to do from here.Feeling kinda dejected,though thats a bit of an understatement.
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        My uncle saved my dad's life once. He had a burst appendix, has diabetes, and they wanted to just keep him on antibiotics and a dripline with sugar and no insulin until the next morning when it was more convenient. Mom called my uncle and within the hour he was in surgery and they were apologizing.
        Feb 12, 2019 at 9:54 AM
        Sauteed_Onion likes this.
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        I'm sorry that you have to be the advocate, KaBlooZio, that's got to be super stressful. I hope you get the help you need soon.
        Feb 12, 2019 at 9:55 AM
        KaBlooZio and Sauteed_Onion like this.
      4. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        @KaBlooZio, please do not fear a lawsuit because no one here advocates for a lawsuit first. Plus we here don't to go visit a lawyer for advice every day. It is a life and death situation. Of course, you talk to them politely first, if a thing does not improve. You are not going to pray for an illness to get heal itself. I hope you don't have to use a court system either but prepare for the worst.
        Feb 12, 2019 at 10:07 AM
        Sauteed_Onion likes this.
    5. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      is there a "tortured screams" emoji? :(
      1. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        No, but if it existed I would have probably used it a few times by now myself out of frustration at some point in my project. So I instead settle for a nice healthy game of Doom.
        Feb 11, 2019
    6. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      is there an official forum discord?
      1. samkfj
        samkfj
        No, there's an unofficial one though that I've heard of.
        Feb 10, 2019
      2. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        There're some discord channels. But none of them are official.
        Feb 10, 2019
    7. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      TwwwT OMG Im so anxious right now! Have appointment to sign papers to get my dad admitted to physical therapy! Hope everything goes smooth!
      1. BadLittleSeed and mlogan like this.
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        The appointment shouldn't be a big deal, they probably just want you there to explain everything. I hope your dad feels better soon!
        Feb 6, 2019
        BadLittleSeed and KaBlooZio like this.
      3. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        Well, it's more the financial side of it Im worried about the most. Im not sure how much it will cost upfront, if any (Im almost sure it will though.). Ive had to play it by ear for so long with his doctor and other people, Im a little unprepared, I am very ashamed to say :( . Im hoping that if there is out of pocket fees, they will allow us to pay it a little later this month.
        Feb 6, 2019
        BadLittleSeed likes this.
    8. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      Cant focus on anything. :(
      1. CxNxRx
        CxNxRx
        Same here, I've just been staring at my project and listening to music. :kaodes:
        Feb 4, 2019
    9. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      I cant believe Im actually able to say this.My homework is done, and Im not behind.And I have a little....*looks in dictionary* ...freetime.
      1. Shaz, Poryg and Finnuval like this.
      2. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        ....*sits and stares at computer screen wondering what to do. o_o *
        Jan 29, 2019
        Marsigne, Jenova and Finnuval like this.
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        So strange! Don't try to decide the best use of your time, just pick something and do it. Otherwise you'll spend the whole day just wondering what to do.
        Jan 29, 2019
        KaBlooZio likes this.
      4. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        @Sharm - X3 lol, I picked something to do. I went for a little walk, and now Im messing around with some graphics on my laptop. And it is strange. Usually Im terrible about procrastinating, but I only have two classes this semester, and everything i need to do my homework is working at the moment, so i guess that made the difference lol
        Jan 29, 2019
        Sharm likes this.
    10. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      :< ... sigh. Why cant a thing just work right when you start it? WHY!!?!?! DX
      2. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        Oh... <_< ...virtualization WAS turned off on my laptop after all. Silly me...
        Jan 28, 2019
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Welp, rip android studio... :D
        Jan 28, 2019
        KaBlooZio likes this.
      4. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        XD lol.... I got it working finally. I hate this IDE. x_X .... but i haz homework to do with it. XP
        Jan 28, 2019
    11. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      So, since my half paralyzed dad is being cared for at home, he cant be admitted into a nursing home because that would be insurance fraud.
      1. MushroomCake28 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        As for the facility, I said nursing home, but its actually a place that does physical therapy, which he needs.... he hasent had any professional do it in months, and I cant do very much myself.
        Jan 25, 2019
      4. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        Hard call. It might be best to say there are certain essential things you can't do for him (even if you can). Just keep pushing with different people at the facility as well as with insurance, since it's such an important thing.
        Jan 25, 2019
      5. Sharm
        Sharm
        I don't know where you're at, but here in the US it makes a big difference to the insurance if it's a medical professional calling them directly and telling them they need to cover something, especially if they're in a specialized field. The higher that medical professional is in the hierarchy, the more attention they're given.
        Jan 25, 2019
    12. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      x_X ...geez, finally heard back from dads doc, only to be told I have to wait for the PT place to call and set up a home conducted eval.
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      2. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        RIP.
        Jan 23, 2019
    13. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      So down right now.Been taking care of my disabled dad for a little over a year now,by myself. Trying to find help,but its taking so long.
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      3. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        I hear ya. Unfortunately for me, I'm the one who is disabled. I figure that it is hard on my Dad, who needs to take me to therapy twice a week. Add to this that my Mom needs carting around too and well..
        Jan 20, 2019
      4. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        @OmnislashXX - :( Im sorry for your troubles. Hope your PT is helping you and your back up and at it soon.
        Jan 20, 2019
      5. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        You sound like a good soul, @KaBlooZio. It's a real hassle trying to get the proper help for those who need it. Existing organisations are either underfunded, understaffed, or have set up all manner of weird obstacles to prevent you from accessing them. I'm not physically disabled, but it has been a real battle to find help for my mental illnesses.
        Jan 20, 2019
    14. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      I hope I never start going bald, but if I do, Im just going to embrace it and get really ripped. Take that bad hair genes :p .
      2. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        @bgillisp - YES! I'll call myself Devil Masc!!
        Jan 14, 2019
      3. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        I was thinking bad toupee myself. Fear me, I bad toupee and here to take your hair and make it mine! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
        Jan 14, 2019
      4. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        I have thick hair to ever go bald with, but the gray has started to show. But That's alright.
        Jan 14, 2019
    15. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      Does anybody else rip their hair out trying to import graphics into RM2k3 :< ? Stupid ye-olde color depth specifications.
      1. Archeia
        Archeia
        There are softwares that lets you do that like Graphics Gale or Irfanview. Or go to Photoshop -> Mode -> Indexed Mode.
        Jan 11, 2019
        KaBlooZio likes this.
      2. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        @Archeia -I know, I just didint really wanna install yet another program and Im more used to Gimp, but I cant seem to export my image in a way that looks good and is also compatible. I read on another forum that paint.net works well enough though, so i broke down and tried it, and so far it has :3 .
        Jan 11, 2019
    16. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      Kinda proud of myself :3 . Found a way to use gold as exp using an event.
      1. Finnuval, mlogan and The Stranger like this.
      2. artoni
        artoni
        Nice!
        Jan 8, 2019
      3. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        @artoni - Thanks ^_^ ! I was starting to get a little upset. At first I was tried to find a way to get the exp needed to level up and store it in a var, and charge the player that much in gold, but I couldn't find how :< . So I went the other way, set up an event to let the player input a number they want to spend on exp, put THAT into a variable, and charge/give them that much. :3 ...IT WORKS X3 !
        Jan 8, 2019
    17. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      molasses... =_= .
    18. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      o_o ... so like, maybe im really underestimating the power of events in RM. People have made platformers using clever common events! Crazy!
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        You can do about 70% of what you can do with scripts.
        Jul 14, 2018
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        You can do a lot just with events. Take a look at all the awesome 2k3 games, they were made with crazy eventing.
        Jul 14, 2018
    19. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      My minds in a fog recently... probably a combo of lack of sleep and current circumstances...trying to find some sort of attainable balance.
      1. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        I have clothes to fold, but i dunt wanne!!!! TwwwwT
        May 28, 2018
    20. KaBlooZio
      KaBlooZio
      Anybody else think darksouls 2 sucks? Im very disappointed with my first time playing it. Feels too different from DS 1 :( .
      1. Sauteed_Onion likes this.
      3. KanaX
        KanaX
        The dlcs are better, but I remember just leaving the game unfinished and forgetting about it for like a month. 1,3 and bloodborne are much better experiences.
        May 19, 2018
      4. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        I couldn't even get into one. After I got stuck on an invisible pixel on boss 2 and the game can't be bothered to put the jump button in an obvious place I couldn't be bothered to play anymore.
        May 19, 2018
      5. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        I really liked DS1 ... I don't think I'm gonna finish DS 2 though :< . At leastvi gitbit o sake I guess.
        May 20, 2018
  • About

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A