KagggZu's latest activity

• KagggZu reacted to Roninator2's post in the thread Refreshing screen in menu? with Like Like.
    Got it. class Window_EquipActor < Window_Base def draw_all_items return unless @actor draw_actor_name(@actor,0,0)...
  • KagggZu reacted to Roninator2's post in the thread Refreshing screen in menu? with Like Like.
    You don't replace the code with mine, you add it below the other scripts in a new slot
    So if you had all the images for all the combinations, would some code work for you. I think I can make it so that you can specify in...
    This is working except for the purpose of what you want it has one issue. I think the script is designed to have parts show up on top of...
    Updated https://www.mediafire.com/file/zleolzkh14bf6ih/EquipTestingV1.01.rar/file
  • KagggZu replied to the thread Refreshing screen in menu?.
    Sorry for the late response! The script is working wonderfully as you described, but when I tinkered around, I found a weird bug. The...
    I think checking for a different armor # would work. To make sure we're on the right track, it would just need to have: Check 1: If...
    Ah, I understand now. Your code changed "paper doll mode" to hide the default preview image upon equipping armors. I didn't see that...
  • KagggZu replied to the thread Default equipment?.
    Yep you're right. Adding more "slot[number]" lines to actor slots under and adding more of makes the script work with more slots...
    I'm sorry, but I can't seem to figure out how to use your code. I see that those methods are already defined in the original script. In...
  • KagggZu replied to the thread Default equipment?.
    It works perfectly on its own, but with other equip engine scripts, it seems to break. I'm using Yanfly's Ace Equip Engine. Is the...
    • Screenshot 2021-09-18 201608.png
  • Hi everyone! Does anyone know a script to have some combination of armor be equipped by default instead of the equipment slot being...
    The note tags in "Armors" ONLY allow for the paper doll mode to work. When equipping the "Red Dress" armor, it overlaps the existing...
  • Hi everyone! I'm using the BM Advanced VK Equip script to have an image (character's appearance) on the equip screen change as they have...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ready to fall into another development hell...
Mega has been giving me a lot of problems as of late, so I think I'll need to switch to another cloud service. I'm considering Dropbox.
Rough week, but in the end there's light in the darkness.
Mental health is an issue I wish was taken more seriously.
Take care.
1638421271905.jpeg
By the power of timezones! This picture shall still be posted on december 1st!!!
7xI2Gc2.jpg

This is not something I'd ever even considered but wow! What a way to use music in a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kcs9870