Recent content by Kai Monkey

1. Kai Monkey

Kaimonkey's Character Creation with Races (Version THREE Released)!

You realise this is 9 years old right? This script is old enough to be sent to the shops round the corner to pick up milk on their own. I recommend using the demo as your reference. All config is done by making modifications to the config area at the top of the script, which should be clearly...
  2. Kai Monkey

Kai Monkey's Random Dungeons! -- Now with Version Two!

The version 3 source code has been distributed to a number of scripters who have already contacted me via PM. The problems are as follows: The Script is not in a stable state The features and changes introduced have not been documented The code in all versions is entirely undocumented :aswt2...
  3. Kai Monkey

Hi, If I had the script in my hand then I would be giving it away for free for non-commercial projects and commercial licences would be negotiated on a case by case basic as discussed in the opening post. However I expect you know that I am not secretly hoarding the plug in on my hard drive...
  4. Kai Monkey

Hey everyone, I have semi-retired from RPGMakering, since I am now both working and studying full time.  Version 3 was finished almost a year ago, and had some very nice features, but unfortunately (if memory serves) there are still a few bugs here and there, and more importantly the...
  5. Kai Monkey

RMMV Damage Formula - ideas and help

I can't test it in game, but I am 99% sure you just need b._actorId === 2 ? (b.gainMp(20),200) : 100I tested that in my JS console, and it runs the commands if the condition returns true, and then returns the correct "damage"
  6. Kai Monkey

For Debugging and Testing: Adding all Skills?

Hey ♫ $dataSkills.forEach(function(skill){ if(skill) $gameParty.leader().learnSkill(skill.id);});Should do the trick! You can replace $gameParty.leader() with any other actor. /Kai
  7. Kai Monkey

I'd rather deal with having wasted some time with a client than deal with legal trouble if a...

I'd rather deal with having wasted some time with a client than deal with legal trouble if a client decides their not happy with what I have given them post-payment. That, and i am (perhaps naively) confident he will return
  8. Kai Monkey

That feeling when a client owes you $85 and suddenly vanishes...

That feeling when a client owes you $85 and suddenly vanishes...
  9. Kai Monkey

Surprisingly I have found the transition extremely smooth, which was odd after how vocally...

Surprisingly I have found the transition extremely smooth, which was odd after how vocally anti-JS I usually am
  10. Kai Monkey

Ratio in skill description

Ah, yes, I realised this will not work in the battle menu, I will post a fix when I have time 
  11. Kai Monkey

Use  \aform["Math.floor(a.atk/2)"] Math.floor means "round down"
  12. Kai Monkey

Hey ♫ I took Nohmaan's suggestion and put this together! As always, instructions in the help box!   I hope it works for you, and help's to lighten you're work load!   /Kai
  13. Kai Monkey

Guaranteed drop

Hey ♫ Here you are! Just save as GaranteedDrop.js and follow the instructions in the help section Let me know if you have any trouble, /Kai
  14. Kai Monkey

Request: Strike different Random Enemy per Skill Repeat

Hey ♫   Oh, well, haha! I completely assumed that was what you wanted- my bad!   Well, here is the modified version of the script (Which would have taken much less time to produce! Damn my presumptuousness!)   This one is called RepeatRandom.js   As for the compatibility issue it is vital when...
  15. Kai Monkey

Request: Strike different Random Enemy per Skill Repeat

Hey ♫ This took less than an hour, so its free for use in all non-commercial projects. Just save it in the plugins folder under the name NonRepeatRandom.js.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Only 3 more days to get your copy of Move That Box! with -15% discount!
1660090657213.png
Mistakes will be made.
After three years, it was awesome to be back at Gen Con!
Words of Wisdom: You can be honest and alone. Or dishonest and together.
Working on mapping using RPGTools to create parallax maps using PVgames tiles/assets. It's super cool... but mapping is still something I drag my feet on getting done. I hate this but love the math parts of design, which is the opposite of a lot of dev's around, I think. It really do be different strokes for different folks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking