Kaiju Master
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• finally got my copy of vx ace and have been working on a game. Can't wait until I get far enough to release it as a demo.
    just placed my order and should have vx ace by the end of next week :D
    Blodeuyn
    Blodeuyn
    Yay!
    Emzie
    Emzie
    Congrats!
    Kaiju Master
    Kaiju Master
    thanks. Finally be able to get back to creating my games after 6 months without being to use the program :D
    Well a week or so and I will finally have rpg maker vx ace :D
    LoneWolfDon
    LoneWolfDon
    Ooh.. the anticipation and excitement. Hope you'll enjoy it and will then soon be using it to make some games. Cheers! :)
    Kaiju Master
    Kaiju Master
    oh yeah, first game I am thinking about would be a mix of vagrant story and jade cocoon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
need a time to not open my MV,still addicted with new vegas

i wonder what addiction effect behind playing new vegas too much,maybe INT & Science gone worse in many days :D
cdjensen94 wrote on Kaliya's profile.
Are you the one who develops Kaliya's Visual Map Enhancements. If so I desperately need some help. I bought the plugin back a few months. I've only started using it recently.
Cause MP Damage instead of HP, Localization Plugin for Translation | RPG Maker News #112

Here in Fla were are seeing crazy covid spikes and some vaccinated getting bad infections. I had a mild fever on Thurs but it went down fast. How is everyone else doing. Hopefully you are all well. :)
Wish I was better at art, specifically that I was faster at it, bc this one NPC took Several Days to complete! It's gonna take So Extremely Long to do all of the art for my game, never mind writing it... Anyways, here's my gorgon, Hopernica Sthyxis!

57b88732c7abbcd84981dacf624a98495af61fcc.gifv

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewMike