Recent content by Kaiju Master

1. Kaiju Master

Call all Foodies and Lovers of Food!

I am growing a bunch of tomatoes this year, probably 100 tomato plants and 30 or so trinidad moruga scorpion peppers, all from seed except for 1 plant.
  2. Kaiju Master

Equipment Levels!?

If you can find something like this I would be interested. I want something similar to this for a weapon evolution mod.
  3. Kaiju Master

Have you heard of Bob Ross?

I was watching when he was still alive. Guy was amazing to put it lightly, haven't watched in years but he will always be one of my favorites.
  4. Kaiju Master

Stay safe, the storm is supposed to be as wide as Florida itself.

Stay safe, the storm is supposed to be as wide as Florida itself.
  5. Kaiju Master

Some Pixel Art I Made

keep it up they are amazing.
  6. Kaiju Master

It is mascarpone cheesecake. 16 ounces of cream cheese, 8 ounces of cool whip, 8 ounces of mascarpone cheese, half a cup of orange juice. I made it in a store bought graham cracker pie crust but I have also made it in a spring form pan and made my own crust. Can't remember how long I cooked...
  7. Kaiju Master

Soon, I will have my 15th anniversary of graduating high school, if it is warm enough I might try grilling out.
  8. Kaiju Master

lol, they are amazing. I just made breakfast, I had planned on it just being the maruchan yakisoba. I ended up going gourmet. I am now sitting here with egg fried yakisoba with portabello mushrooms.
  9. Kaiju Master

Just made some candy, first batch were mini kisses with coconut and walnuts, second batch was the same with the addition of butterfinger baking bits. Taste like mounds meets almond joy on the first, the second like mounds, almond joy and butterfingers :p
  10. Kaiju Master

For dinner tonight I am gonna make T Bone, not sure what I am gonna make with it but I am thinking mashed potatoes and gravy with porcini mushrooms and maybe fried kale chips.
  11. Kaiju Master

making ghost pepper cheese as we speak, just salted it cuz the curds were not seasoned enough to begin with but letting it setup.
  12. Kaiju Master

if I remember to take some pics I will post them.
  13. Kaiju Master

Tomorrow I plan on making shrimp ramen from scratch.  Since discovering how to do it I have been making it often. Tonight I made oatmeal craisin cookies and granola, the granola tastes like honey bunches of oats.  I forgot to double up on the eggs but it actually tasted better with fewer eggs...
  14. Kaiju Master

definitely was good, not like beef tongue but still. Today for Lunch I made baked swai and tilapia with turnip greens and onions and for dinner I made 2 cheese burgers with turnip greens on artesano bread.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Jamaica? No, Aunty. I said, I'm on RPG Maker :*/
Lunar New Year is over :( but it's time to get back to work!
I keep giving myself deadlines because I'm so excited to finish something but I notice areas where I'm rushing the story and that's what's gonna weaken my overall project, gotta stop that
My new level features a Jellyfish character who cannot love, because he electrocutes everything he touches.
I prefer single roommates. After a hard day, all you want is sleep. I went to bed at 12. I was awakened at 2 because of my roommate laughing and whispering and stuff with her boyfriend on the phone. I didn't want to yell at her so I had to bear that cringy lovey dovey convo for half an hour, before I got so bored that I fell asleep again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackosmiles