Recent content by KailiaSweetleaf

1. KailiaSweetleaf

Galv's Roll Credits

I love this plugin, there's just 1 thing I wish it had in regards to the BGM - A fade out option for the end of the credits before the scene ends.
  2. KailiaSweetleaf

Outhouses

wont lie, I laughed too XD
  3. KailiaSweetleaf

Outhouses

This... idea is actually really good! I also figured out a way to make outhouses and wells work for my game. If the player uses the well, they drink from it and regain 100 MP. With your idea... thinking aside from my thought of recovering only 100 HP, of setting up such a random variable. But I...
  4. KailiaSweetleaf

Outhouses

So my game does have wells and outhouses in the towns. I plan to make wells be an alternative source of recovering HP and MP if the player doesn't want to stay at the inn and just wants to hurry along. But for the life of me, I'm having a hard time figuring out what outhouses would do. Right...
  5. KailiaSweetleaf

Game & Map Screenshots 11

Haha yeah, I can understand that. For the most part, I do intend to have some world interactions. But, outhouses don't really do a "flushing" thing. And some might even not want toilet humor in such a serious game. But there will be plenty of world interactions. Like wells in town the player...
  6. KailiaSweetleaf

Ah, I wouldn't really know what the benefits are of using the outhouses in the various towns and cities. Since I don't have a needs system in the game. I kinda want things to serve some kind of purpose to the player in some way. Like food not only will give small boosts to certain stats, but...
  7. KailiaSweetleaf

Well it is a city, and I wanted it to feel like one. And since it is a starting point for my game, quite a bit of story telling early on will be done from this city. Has a tavern for late night drinks, a cafe for quick meals, and a diner that offers full course meals, and usually a place one...
  8. KailiaSweetleaf

The starting city in my game: I wanted to include as much realism as possible so throughout the city are public outhouses (the player wont get access to them, but the char will comment about them being outhouses) and divided the city into 7 sections: Government - Park - CHurch Higher Class...
  9. KailiaSweetleaf

MV - FSM Snowified

Wow I had no idea that site even existed. But sadly none of the parts are what I was looking for, as the snow roof is the matching one for the special green one for that set. But I will definitely be keeping a close eye on that site for sure.
  10. KailiaSweetleaf

MV - FSM Snowified

snow overlay would be the most ideal then I can easily put the overlays on myself.
  11. KailiaSweetleaf

MV - FSM Snowified

I been searching high and low and sadly I just can't seem to find any conversions of town of beginnings for snow covered looks. And my game does have snow regions. Not looking for the entire set to be made with snow, but just certain tiles I can substitute into the RTP snow terrain alongside one...
  12. KailiaSweetleaf

[MV] Moghunter's Clock

The numbers didn't change because that file actually is for a different plugin of Moghunters, Visual Timer, which I do not use. However what was the RGB color for them numbers you used as a base? I should be able to modify them in the script itself. Edit: nevermind it doesn't have a text color...
  13. KailiaSweetleaf

[MV] Moghunter's Clock

Wow! I thought it would look better without the vines but the way you did it, made it fit perfectly! Here's a screenshot!
  14. KailiaSweetleaf

[MV] Moghunter's Clock

oh nice. As for TimeHudA the color looks great. I am guessing you are still working on it? This will do till A is complete. I will add them to the project :)
  15. KailiaSweetleaf

[MV] Moghunter's Clock

thank you :) I will be spending the day writing the story out as I got quite a few maps done already.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I like Iron Maiden.
Benku wrote on Magnus0808's profile.
Hey man you helped me out a long time ago with a plugin i was wondering if you can help me out one more time since its literally the last thing i need help with if not is cool but id figured id ask you one more soild.
Stream will be live shortly with a guest stream! Tonight, a new guest joins~ Feel free to drop by!
Finally told my boss I need a day off. Tomorrow will be my first in 23 days.
Kind of a goofy question but has the pandemic inspired you in any way?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Magidonsa