So you’re probably wondering… who is this guy here making all these songs and writing all these posts. … Good question. Let me check real quick.

Ah, there we go. It seems that the person in charge here is a hobbyist soundtrack composer by the name of Kaimen and he’s been making music for about three years now. He’s mainly self-taught but used to play the saxophone for a few years and managed to remember some of the stuff he learned back then. And he’s getting tired of writing in third person about himself so I’m just going to switch narration perspective mid-sentence. I draw most of my inspiration from the games that I play and the soundtracks I listen to. Notable composers I would consider as influence would be Nobuo Uematsu, Yoko Shimomura, Motoi Sakuraba and Grant Kirkhope. However, most of the time I’m more influenced by certain songs other than the style of a particular composer.

Alright, that’s it for now. Short and sweet description of myself. Not too private, not too stuck-up. Let me know when you have questions though.
Birthday
Oct 4, 1994 (Age: 26)
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Contact

Signature

~ "Feel the beat and ride the rhythm all the way to victory" ~

- My Music Thread -

Following

Followers

Trophies

1. 10

I Like It a Lot

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  2. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  3. 10

Can't Stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  4. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  5. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

IlluminaughtyStore.jpg
:kaojoy:
Welcome to the Illuminaughty store.
Yes... they are "wearing Illuminati branded everything, reclining on huge Illuminati body pillows. Occasionally they'll "teehee" at each other and have pillow fights with Illuminati branded pillows full of hundred dollar bills."
BCj
Working on Escalia again, feels good. Have this overwhelming urge to map as well, but need to get some extra tiles commissioned first :D
Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.
With my project, I want the player to have access to all the tools they need to get from New Game to Credits as soon as possible; I want the player's progress to only be impeded by the player not knowing how to use the tools the game provides.
Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galaxzee