Recent content by Kaimen

1. Kaimen

Finally got around to finishing my own retro Pokémon-style battle theme...

Finally got around to finishing my own retro Pokémon-style battle theme! https://soundcloud.com/zebestian/out-of-the-capsule-battle-theme
  2. Kaimen

Kaimen's Music Box~

Hoo boy, I finally got around to finishing this. I started this months ago and posted a draft of this way back when and now I got it done. It's not very long or particularly sophisticated but it is my very own Pokémon-style battle theme that I've been wanting to compose for such a long time...
  3. Kaimen

Are my commission rates too expensive? I wanna make a thread about it but don't know where...

Are my commission rates too expensive? I wanna make a thread about it but don't know where...
  4. Kaimen

I wouldn't know. XD I've never played Suikoden 3, but hey I'll take it~

I wouldn't know. XD I've never played Suikoden 3, but hey I'll take it~
  5. Kaimen

Anyone in the mood for something Arabian~...

Anyone in the mood for something Arabian~? https://soundcloud.com/zebestian/residence-of-ancient-regents
  6. Kaimen

Thank you~

Thank you~
  7. Kaimen

Bought some new instruments and had to test them out right away...

Bought some new instruments and had to test them out right away! https://soundcloud.com/zebestian/ruins-of-forgotten-days
  8. Kaimen

Kaimen's Music Box~

I actually really like this piece and it was quite fun making it, too! ^-^ Anyway, update time: I really like the fact that I always seem to get an inspirational boost when I buy new instruments. Like this time. I got some new orchestral instruments from NI and wanted to test them out - and...
  9. Kaimen

Kaimen's Music Box~

I've been composing music for four years now and never have I ever made a song in a measure other than 4/4... until now, that is! Meet my first composition in 6/8! :kaojoy:
  10. Kaimen

Post Your Music

@KayZaman you've done a good job so far I'd say, however the switch from spiccato to legato strings at the beginning (around 0:15) was a bit choppy. I'd also suggest adding a bit more "filling" to the song to give it some variety. Right now it's just the intro and a part that loops once. Adding...
  11. Kaimen

I apologise for my lack of activity in the last few weeks; I was working a summer job that took...

I apologise for my lack of activity in the last few weeks; I was working a summer job that took the energy right out of me XD
  12. Kaimen

Kaimen's Music Box~

I had to kill about 30 minutes of time some time last week so I sat down with my MIDI keyboard and started hitting the keys (I didn't actually hit them, that would be piano abuse). The result of this quickie is this~! :kaojoy: It's just a short, sad piano tune with violin and music box to...
  13. Kaimen

Sarah's Writing and Poetry.

Truly, every human is an abyss - you get dizzy when you look inside. I have to say, I am quite fond of how your writing is full of these pictures like "hard drive" and "red dwarf". They're very subtle and just descriptive enough to get a picture into the reader's head. Well done~!
  14. Kaimen

Hello~

Well, hello~ to you too, @Sarah_yt! And don't worry about having lurked a lot. That's all I ever did for the better part of the time that I've been on here! I already had a look at your OCs and, man, I like where they're going! So keep up the good work~! I hope I'm gonna get to see more from...
  15. Kaimen

Sarah's OCs

Aww, I like these~! And I like your idea of basing them off of Australian wildlife. That's quite an obscure source of inspiration which is why I like it so much (and it's totally not because I have a soft spot for beast people *cough*FireEmblem*cough*). XD

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sernyx