Kaimi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Anyone have some concept art for a non-standard looking, probably futuristic bow? Looking for inspirations for my weapon forge.
    hiddenone
    hiddenone
    Have you looked at pictures of compound bows for sale? Some of them have some interesting and crazy shapes to them.
    Kaimi
    Kaimi
    Compound bows? No. I looked at "futuristic bow", "sci fi bow", and such on Google Images. Thanks for suggestion.
    sura_tc
    sura_tc
    Look at Reimi Saionji's bow from Star Ocrean 4.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Looks like it corrects it to the discounted amount when it goes into your cart.
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    This is exactly what I mean, from my previous post. There are discrepancies and I can understand why @Kaimi is confused.

By the way, if you choose Buy Now and look at what you are actually paying for it, you'll see that it equals the Sale price. Happy buying.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    But it does show on the product page list the sale prices, so color me confused at your confusion.
    Impossibility of changing the default font on the LITE version of RPG Maker VX Ace is killing me.
    FenixFyreX
    FenixFyreX
    Can Ace Lite use script commands in events? If so, just call: "Font.default_name = [blah, other_font]". That should work.
    Lorenze
    Lorenze
    Nope, scripts and script commands are disabled.
    PK8
    PK8
    Are script commands enabled in MOVE ROUTES? If so, try that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It turns out that if I set the collider to 0,0,0,0 before despawning an event.... QMovement will actually play nice with Galv Event Spawner! :LZSexcite:
So I cloned an event in MV today.
Just got two custom tracks for my game. Things are shaping up nicely. :)
Remember, life is sh*t. But it will difinitely be less sh*t in the future! Stay happy everyone ^^ ...*continues to die inside*
Why is it that every time I take a short break from here, we get a new moderator?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
__Andrea__