Kain
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Went ahead & took the plunge on buying Luna Engine. It's too bad I can't do art too well for an amazing looking GUI but can at least do something with a Windowskin once I learn all the ins & outs. :)
    Kain
    Kain
    @Jomarcenter, Sounds like good enough reason to me, especially if I already own other DLC packs & Ace anyway.
    Trihan
    Trihan
    For future reference Kain once you fill in your details for the Humble Bundle purchase they email you a link to a page containing a list of everything in the bundle and buttons to download everything. If you have stuff that can be redeemed on Steam, there's a "get key" button which gives you the key which you then enter when you select "activate a product" in your Steam client, or you can gift it if you end up with something you already own, like I did with Luna, Game Char...
    Kain
    Kain
    That's informative, thank you very much for that.
    Want to use a race like the Dragonborn so bad in my side game. Only thing is I don't want to label this project as a "Fan Made" type of thing. I know races like Humans, Orcs & Elves are far spread, but I think a race like the Dragonborn is D&D only. Any thoughts?
    Lord of Doom
    Lord of Doom
    you're good there.
    Kain
    Kain
    Sounds good, on both that note & that I may see some "Dragonborn" resources to boot.
    Kain
    Kain
    Also, remember seeing an anthro-dragon charset for XP back in the days where XP was popular. Can't find it now though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

After hearing Wataten's opening several times and knowing what this anime is about, I don't think I like moe anymore.
So I am working on a big DLC package for my game.... and it will add a new intro and extend the ending of the base game, while of course adding additional content to the game... Yeah, that should work! lol
I'm stuck, I'm making some of Mr. N's Dialogue but I can't finish his full Dialogue...heres what I got now [this is the part I'm stuck on] "You treat me like a
bug, I'M SICK OF IT, you had me make these...abominations...well, now..." and at the "Well, now...' part I'm stuck at, anyone got Ideas?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS