Last Activity:
Sep 8, 2015
Birthday:
Dec 8, 1987 (Age: 31)

Share This Page

Kain

The Man Clad in Black, Male, 31, from Russell Springs, Kentucky

Veteran

Went ahead & took the plunge on buying Luna Engine. It's too bad I can't do art too well for an amazing looking GUI but can at least do something with a Windowskin once I learn all the ins & outs. :) Jul 10, 2015

Kain was last seen:
Sep 8, 2015
    1. Kain
      Kain
      Went ahead & took the plunge on buying Luna Engine. It's too bad I can't do art too well for an amazing looking GUI but can at least do something with a Windowskin once I learn all the ins & outs. :)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Kain
        Kain
        @Jomarcenter, Sounds like good enough reason to me, especially if I already own other DLC packs & Ace anyway.
        Jul 10, 2015
      3. Trihan
        Trihan
        For future reference Kain once you fill in your details for the Humble Bundle purchase they email you a link to a page containing a list of everything in the bundle and buttons to download everything. If you have stuff that can be redeemed on Steam, there's a "get key" button which gives you the key which you then enter when you select "activate a product" in your Steam client, or you can gift it if you end up with something you already own, like I did with Luna, Game Char...
        Jul 11, 2015
      4. Kain
        Kain
        That's informative, thank you very much for that.
        Jul 11, 2015
    2. Kain
      Kain
      Want to use a race like the Dragonborn so bad in my side game. Only thing is I don't want to label this project as a "Fan Made" type of thing. I know races like Humans, Orcs & Elves are far spread, but I think a race like the Dragonborn is D&D only. Any thoughts?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Lord of Doom
        Lord of Doom
        you're good there.
        Mar 23, 2015
      3. Kain
        Kain
        Sounds good, on both that note & that I may see some "Dragonborn" resources to boot.
        Mar 23, 2015
      4. Kain
        Kain
        Also, remember seeing an anthro-dragon charset for XP back in the days where XP was popular. Can't find it now though.
        Mar 23, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 8, 1987 (Age: 31)
    First Language:
    English
    Usually everything that deals with games. Their design, mechanics & what have you.

Interact

Content:

Signature

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, Mother Night