kairi_key
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wonder why there's not a lot of games that feature female protagonist who are into weird occult stuff with creepy undertone that is not horror.... Yes I've been watching too much Peek-a-boo from Red Velvet...
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Not entirely sure. I mean, it's not as if occultists are mostly female, not even historically. I guess there's a certain sexiness to the whole bad girl, slightly crazy, character. Could also just be because gothy witches are a cool trope (or would it be a stereotype?), kinda like elderly wizards.
    Marsigne
    Marsigne
    I've known at least one female who wants to be a witch while being cool about it so I can relate
    I really like how in ff7r, you push a button on the first tier magic to go to higher tier on the menu.
    HumanNinjaToo
    HumanNinjaToo
    Hmm.. I haven't seen this feature yet. Is there a newer video that shows that? Or did I miss something from previous video...?
    kairi_key
    kairi_key
    here. It's in jp tho. at 3:02, aerith goes into her spell menu and the final spell, "cure 4MP" become "cura 9MP."
    HumanNinjaToo
    HumanNinjaToo
    Cool! Guess I didn't notice before because of the Japanese

Can't wait for this game!
    watching oninaki gameplay makes me wanna think of making a more dynamic gameplay for turn-based rpg
    oh right... how sometimes I forgot I could just make dummies to test my theory in a new clean project.
    in default battle system, does turn order get update when I buff agi?
    Sharm
    Sharm
    This is not a status update sort of question, please post in the appropriate section for whichever engine you're using.
    It'd actually be funny if a char can get a full meter."Don't shove more item to my mouth. I'm already full!"
    Tw0Face
    Tw0Face
    It would actually be pretty cool if a character gets drunk af if you let him sip too many healing potions.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

[Literally everything] is not defined.
Some neat things I made.
Shown to you in the form of an awful Windows Movie Maker Video.
1653453172179.png
Another amazing plugin by Dsiver! Thank you!

Salvage plugin. Craft something you decide you no longer need, or find an item you have no interest in, salvage it for scrap and resources. As you salvage items, gain EXP and level up. The higher your level, the better odds you have at succeeding, and the more material you'll actually acquire.
Harold Jam 2022: Dark Universe game jam is live! https://itch.io/jam/haroldjam22

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justawanderer