kairi_key
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wonder why there's not a lot of games that feature female protagonist who are into weird occult stuff with creepy undertone that is not horror.... Yes I've been watching too much Peek-a-boo from Red Velvet...
    The Stranger
    Not entirely sure. I mean, it's not as if occultists are mostly female, not even historically. I guess there's a certain sexiness to the whole bad girl, slightly crazy, character. Could also just be because gothy witches are a cool trope (or would it be a stereotype?), kinda like elderly wizards.
    Marsigne
    Marsigne
    I've known at least one female who wants to be a witch while being cool about it so I can relate
    I really like how in ff7r, you push a button on the first tier magic to go to higher tier on the menu.
    HumanNinjaToo
    HumanNinjaToo
    Hmm.. I haven't seen this feature yet. Is there a newer video that shows that? Or did I miss something from previous video...?
    kairi_key
    kairi_key
    here. It's in jp tho. at 3:02, aerith goes into her spell menu and the final spell, "cure 4MP" become "cura 9MP."
    HumanNinjaToo
    HumanNinjaToo
    Cool! Guess I didn't notice before because of the Japanese

Can't wait for this game!
    watching oninaki gameplay makes me wanna think of making a more dynamic gameplay for turn-based rpg
    oh right... how sometimes I forgot I could just make dummies to test my theory in a new clean project.
    in default battle system, does turn order get update when I buff agi?
    Sharm
    Sharm
    This is not a status update sort of question, please post in the appropriate section for whichever engine you're using.
    It'd actually be funny if a char can get a full meter."Don't shove more item to my mouth. I'm already full!"
    Tw0Face
    Tw0Face
    It would actually be pretty cool if a character gets drunk af if you let him sip too many healing potions.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just bought VN Maker with 75% off, just for the assets.
IGMC is back everyone!
Fun challenge: Guess the name of this enemy!
Watchman.png
Nearly done with the topmost deck of the SS Astrale Symphonie (she's got a name at last!). Still needs a lot of work but at least now it is vaguely recognizable as a ship deck. Working at a snail's pace but it's coming together. :kaopride:
Screenshot-2022-06-30-104933.png
Letting people know I'm debating leaving RM, and thus this forum. I'll continue to keep in touch with any friends I've made here, but between Unity being better suited to my needs and people on here getting increasingly horrible, I think switching my games to Unity might be better for my mental health.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eddyneo69