Kaiser
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gonna get pokemon Y today. Even though I don't have a 3DS I'm just gonna wait till my birthday next week and get it then.
    I started working on the horror game's enemy placements and how they chase the player. I was beaten legitimately. Things are going good.
    English teacher wants us to write a paper for tomorrow even though the majority of the class has jobs/kids/life and the paper..did I mention is due tomorrow? and we were given not even a day's notice. She's a real *****.
    Jalen
    Jalen
    Wow, how many pages?
    ロリ先輩
    ロリ先輩
    University? Sounds accurate.

If your report has to be properly sized (10 pages at least), that's not going to work well. A 4-5 page report shouldn't take that long, depending on topic.
    IXVI
    IXVI
    Sounds like uni to me. I know your pain.
    its almost october..and I still don't have my 3DS or a job...or even my refund check...wait for me Shin Megami Tensei.
    Hmm.. I'm thinking about maybe later today or something I stream ace and work on maps. Would anyone here be interested in seeing that?
    cosmickitty
    cosmickitty
    never really heard of someone streaming mapping... seems like it could be a neat idea :)
    So my old thermonuclear bomb of a computer started smoking again. anyone know a way to transfer data off a hardrive onto a live computer?
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Sorry, forgot to say to make sure the external harddrive port has the appropriate connector for your harddrive.
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    Thanks.
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Np, it is what I did with my old college harddrive, except I usually move files the other direction. (I use the, now external, harddrive as a backup)
    Before I head to bed. this troll during a stream I watched said the funniest thing to make a jab at me. I'm hyped for the new hatsune miku game and he said the game sucked and yet hasn't played it. He said "Hatsune Mike" XD
    Elements
    Elements
    lol Hatsune mike. The mental image is just.
    Got my wisdom teeth removed yesterday. Today is Day 1. Synopsis: I feel like ****, and nauseous
    seita
    seita
    all 4 at once? I had 3 done at once. It was the same, it felt like 5 seconds, which is the part that pissed me off because I woke up in a room by myself with all this swelling, from feeling fine to horrible in an instant.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    I pulled 2 of them, but they didn't put me to sleep. I guess It's a lot messier when you have to go through surgery, but thankfully they just pulled mine out :p
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    it was all 4 for me. I was in such a daze. I can remember going into the office, but leaveing out is a total blur.
    College, family problems, tension, bad mojo vibes, I seriously gotta leave home.
    Celianna
    Celianna
    Saaaame. I'm working on it though!
    The best song to play while testing enemies? Attack on Titan's 1st opening theme.
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    Then there is your avatar to test it with :)
    Evo. Hypeness, godlike. My wallet is crying right now. Not only do I have to buy a 3DS and pokemon X, but I gotta get a new copy of Melee, Y-splitters for my recording software,more gamecube controllers, Ultra Street Fighter 4, and a fight stick.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Interesting predicament. Good luck with your recording!
    Jawnsunn
    Jawnsunn
    And a capture card.

Can't forget that.
    Playing Hatsune Miku Project Diva. Dear god I sucked at first, because of how distracting the movies that play are, but as I found my favorite song I got suddenly good. I'm sold on this game.
    Lady-Elise
    Lady-Elise
    Ohh I love that games, which difficulty do you play on?? and diva F?
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    Diva F, and I was playing on easy at first. Normal...I had PTSD flashbacks of touhou 6. The colors man.
    Bad news. My Ipod is broken. she has to be replaced. Good News: I found really cheap and good ipods at Gamestop. And I may get Tales of Grace, and Valkyria Chronicles there.
    Bad news, me and my Ipod ate dirt and mud today...we both slipped in the wet rain. she's not doing so well, so she's taking a break in a bag of rice, and I may have to go to the repair shop and see what the guys can do. Good news: I'm actually focused on making an rm game. since my computer that has ACE on it is a thermonuclear bomb, I can't run it, so I have LITE on this temp computer, and it helps me focus and gather stuff.
    currently playing MGS3 for my 5th playthrough. Finding stuff about the game I never knew about, exploring areas I didn't go through well, and overall having a good old time...and yet I don't feel tired at any point of the game.
    Jef299
    Jef299
    That game for some reason has a lot of replay value. I played through it way more than 5 times.
    I found out the labtop that I have is windows 8...this is something to get used to. It isn't all that bad I just go straight to desktop and do my stuff.
    Jef299
    Jef299
    Windows 8 frightens and confuses me.
    Espon
    Espon
    Windows 8 is so cumbersome to use on a laptop since it was really designed for touchscreen devices. It's stupid that almost all new laptops come with it installed. I installed a start menu so I never have to use the metro screen anymore.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    I do the same thing - straight to desktop, ignore start screen altogether. I do like its ability to search for EVERYTHING though, just by typing in the name of what you're after.
    I just came back from my high school graduation. I'm estactic, and my gift for completing school is a new labtop! I'm so happy right now.
    Drachen
    Drachen
    Congratulations on graduating! And nice gift, also.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    I think I remember getting a cake for graduating high school that had a little plastic graduation hat on it; its the thought that counts though!
    My computer is fried. Meaning it started smoking when I ran it even for a moment. I'm on a temporary computer right now so I'm actually finally going to use AceLite to actually do something.
    Blade
    Blade
    Put...Put your toast on it.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    xD Blade, that's useless. You put your bread in it and take your toast out.
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    I remember when Wizardry 8 came out I was SO EXCITED TO PLAY IT. So I brought it home after buying it, put it in the computer, and then the cd exploded into a million shreds inside the cd drive, and the whole computer started smoking.

It was a sad day.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

First Person Combat Test Video. Simply showing off a very early concept video for an open world 3D game in MV.
I spent ages to make this image and still dont like it.. How would you showcase a bunch of levels/maps in one single image?
Thank you all angels so much! I've received fanarts, fanfics, song cover, and Ko-fis and such wonderful messages already! T uT Look at this message I'm crying (Ko-fi was being mean saying it was anonymous but she was like nooo it's me and showed me).
Working on using DreamX's prefix suffix plugin to create unidentified weapons, armor and sellable loot. The weapons and armor will always draw from the highest tier you have the ability to create, keeping them relevant throughout most of the game. The loot is going to be the fun part! Let's just say I doubt I'll have any unused item entries
... I updated an enemy I drew last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetime9032