Kaiser
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Finally back from hell...AKA school. to much work!
    Rose wala leo
    Korimax
    Korimax
    I have 20 more days -_- I counted, anyway congrats and good luck with any work you do.
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    15 more school days, then summer for me!

oh, danggit, forgot I had summer school :( , at least it's only for one class.
    Just downloaded Black Rock Shooter..finds out that the game is 1052 MB and I have a 1GB card...FUUUUUUU gotta go BACK to gamestop tomarrow and get a much bigger card. and I was so ready to play it. Oh well White 2 will suffice.
    Neon Black
    Neon Black
    It's on PSN in the US as download only. I have it on my Vita. And a UMD from Japan for my PSP. It's probably one of my favorite games. I thought it was only 400 some MB though, not 1GB. Guess I was mistaken.
    light487
    light487
    Oh I see what you're saying now.. I thought you were talking about a graphics card for PC not being able to handle the graphics.. don't mind me.. stupid-egg moment..
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    lol. My computer can't even run minecraft without lagging, but LoL, PS1 emulators, and some Gamecube games it is a okay with little lag...I need a new graphics card and to pimp my comp out.
    Just came back from prom...I'm sleepy.
    gregbaby
    gregbaby
    If it's any consilation, i dont even remember my prom night lol (well vaguely at the beginning)
    I just realized..today is Friday...more news about X and Y tomorrow!
    Darr123
    Darr123
    I didn't know that...awesome :D
    That children story of mine is quite popular with my classmates, friends, and my sister. Maybe I should put it here for a read.
    Sometimes I wish I can put Ace on my flash drive and take it everywhere without having to install in every computer.
    Zetu
    Zetu
    I also wish candies and gumdrop would rain from the sky.
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    Oooh that to.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Feature for next engine! Online mode! ;D
    Go away cold *sniffs* no one likes you! *sneezes*
    Xoltox
    Xoltox
    *sneezes* same here... but soon its going to be a llllllllloooooootttttt more better
    Ugu. SAT tomarrow. and my mom had to stress me out. I've been stress free since my nightmare.
    Made a nice valentine's day wallpaper for my gf. took about a total of 17 hours but Its looking really good. And just finished one for my friends and just finished it in about 20 mintues. Even that looks really good!
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    O_O 17 Hou-what? Why did it take so long?
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    I'm a novice. I learned how to be slightly capable to using photoshop. I've been working on it constantly this week in my multimedia class and a little bit at home.
    Just finished my children's story. Its quite punny if you ask me.
    Blade
    Blade
    I'll ask you.
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    @Hellcat I'm glad you axed me
    Can't sleep. its to hot in here ;_; Why did I forget to turn off the heat?
    Vance Raehart
    Vance Raehart
    that's why I have a fan next to my face...it actually helps alot
    Exams...are tomorrow. Bring it on! My body is ready!
    RyanA
    RyanA
    The heck is economics? @w@
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    @Ryan economics class AKA the only class that you use in real life that does not have to do with whatever major you are in.
    RyanA
    RyanA
    My lack of understanding shows that I either failed or never did it 3:
    Fan fics...dear god. Why am I even reading them? Least they are better than most books and movies these days...
    Archeia
    Archeia
    I'd recommend some but I had been informed by my few victims that they're violent and nightmare inducing masterpieces.
    Milkdud
    Milkdud
    @Sir Kreaddy - No Harry Potter fanfic is more bizarre than My Immortal.
    Kread-EX
    Kread-EX
    I read both and I definitely find Thirty Hs more bizarre.
    Day 2. It is raining. Just like in Majora's Mask. Oh man this is cool but scary.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I figured out how to put words and pictures in the screen transition. It even wipes away from both the top and bottom. The possibilities are endless! :LZSexcite: I'm going to devise secret messages now for them because I'm a terrible wonderful person like that. :kaopride:
December has arrived and with that, an ¡update for Aletoir Feast! a game made it for the One Map Challenge. I will use some of the remaining switches, variables, and events from the challenge limit to add more content but keep it within the requirements. ¡Have a nice day Everybody!
What I worked on today. :LZSjoy:

No stream today, make a game in MZ is continuing next week!
It seems MOG Weather only has a "clear" function to instantly erase a given weather effect. Probably works well if weather only changes at map transfer, etc, but looks very abrupt if weather effects are continuously changing. So my next challenge: script a "fade" function to gradually fade the sprites and wait to "clear" the current weather until the opacity of all its sprites hits zero... or something like that! XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
merpmerp