Kaiser
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm getting better with map making, but dear god I'm not parallaxing unless someone tells me what it is in layman's terms!
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf
    It's just making a background image to use in place of a regular map made in the editor.
    Ronove
    Ronove
    It's copying-and-pasting in layman's terms.
    Grr...there is some icons I wanna use with my pre existing icons...anyone know how to fuse two iconsets together? (and no this does not need a topic.)
    Ihsorak
    Ihsorak
    Are your icons too large?

Or did you add your new icons to the right or left of the preexisting ones? I think the icons need to be consistent with the vertical strip layout in place.
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    They are all the same size, and I'm adding them vertically, but here is what I'm doing. I'm using the select option in paint and selecting all of the icons at one time then pulled up another window in paint with my own icon set and trying to carefully slide it over icons I don't use, but it always comes out awkward.
    Fafnir
    Fafnir
    You are probably misaligning the icons. RMVX automatically cuts them into 24x24 squares, so if you are putting them a few pixel too low they will be cut up.

For aligning, I suggest using the arrow keys, not the mouse. It's more accurate. Otherwise, it's somewhat of an art, especially on Paint (as opposed to GIMP).

Needs practice. If you link a pic of your current set we could probably tell what went wrong.
    Working on History School Work, and my projects story. Damn procrastination!
    Ihsorak
    Ihsorak
    If only those of us that were good at procrastination decided to procrastinate our procrastination instead of everything else.

Oh the woe of a student!
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    :o did anyone see it?
    Ihsorak
    Ihsorak
    I saw it! It wouldn't necessarily fit in with the atmosphere of Black and White, but it does sound more like it came from Metroid Prime or something.
    That's it...this better be the last depression session I will ever have! RAGE! MUST PLAY GOOD GAMES!
    Why am I hated...no matter where I go...no matter what I do...everyone hates me.
    Ihsorak
    Ihsorak
    KaiserKami, no one here hates you.

They may be annoyed, but that's mostly because you are projecting feelings of hate onto them that aren't actually there.
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Maybe he's talking about real life. What is it, girlfriend problems?
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    What PK8 said. Doing this will get you hated fast. I don't think anyone hates you anyway at the moment, you look like you are overreacting. Don't worry, have fun, and don't freak if people criticize your work.
    Going through another depression session...I hate my life so much.
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    Everything pretty much. one here, since I cant' post anymore. Another is at school being practically a ghost. I have a scary father whose mind is slowly deteriorating...my life is peaches and cream for some people. And no one really cares.
    Ronove
    Ronove
    Have you tried talking to any teachers at your school or counselors? If your father is slowly getting worse and scaring you, you need to get another adult on board with you to be someone who can help you out. :( *hugs*
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    I've got something that will help you forget your problems... (Kicks Kaiserkami in the balls)
    the Black and White soundfont sound awesome for the XP songs...how odd that VX is more technoy with it's instruments o.o
    Lorenze
    Lorenze
    Ooh, you should post 'em! :D
    I'm gonna remake the XP and VX midi music files with the Pokemon Black and White soundfonts to make them sound better...or worse...wish me luck!
    Ihsorak
    Neoz Kaho
    Neoz Kaho
    Now that's something to look forward to. ;D
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    already some of the battle themes sound awesome :D
    I'm quite impressed with VX Ace...wish I had 90$ to purchase it u.u
    Thedball
    Thedball
    Agreed.
    Asterisk
    Asterisk
    It's really good, try to save up :D
    Neoz Kaho
    Neoz Kaho
    I wish they had more contest or giveaway event. Enjoy the trial while it last though. :)
    Who here wants a let's play of their completed game or demo!? I'm ready to play some games...crappy or good.
    Hirei
    Hirei
    Finding Eden! ;p want to see how much you rage at my game!
    Archeia
    Archeia
    I do but I bet by now everyone's tired of Princess Princess haha
    I feel hated among everyone in this place.
    Nelderson
    Nelderson
    Meh...hated <_<

:p Just kidding
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    heh...
    Reynard Frost
    Reynard Frost
    You're 17. You don't even have to pay taxes yet or pay rent. You should be LOVING LIFE. Just wait til you move out and get a job, THEN you can start being miserable. Parents are hippies compared to the restrictions government/employers impose on you.

Plus, you will encounter people who actually hate you in reality, not in your subconscious. If someone hates you, they try to hurt you. People don't ignore people they hate, they ignore people they don't care about.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

DoubleXP wrote on Tonbi's profile.
Hello Wondering if you take commissions?
I should make an itch.io page one of these days...Maybe for my next large update.
whoops, forgot to get started with Advent posts! coming shortly!

Another demo of the dynamic cloud cover system, this time complete with the original soundtrack composition (which sounds even goofier at this 2x playback speed). Much left to tweak but I like it so far.
And now, some custom emotions to give the character life... :kaoslp:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zyia