Recent content by KaitlynKitty

1. KaitlynKitty

Tactics System 1.2.1 (Tactical Battle System)

Make the events only show up if the specific party member associated is present in the party. There is a series of checkboxes in an event's page.
  2. KaitlynKitty

[MV] Pig nose and tail generator parts

Ideally all three, but woman is priority.
  3. KaitlynKitty

A Better Swamp Tileset

More than likely, the watermark issue was not present when the artist was still active. The artist is long gone. All we can hope for is some work-around that gives us access to the raw image. Edit: Coming back to this now with a fresh pair of eyes, the first tileset image has more or less...
  4. KaitlynKitty

Nowis-337's Art Resources

Why does corrupt Harold only get a static battler and face, no animated battler or walk sprite?
  5. KaitlynKitty

RMMV Render Battleback on Map Scene

Thank you! This seems to be exactly what I wanted~
  6. KaitlynKitty

RMMV Render Battleback on Map Scene

I'm looking for a plugin that renders battlebacks in a layer above tiles and sprites, but below pictures and text boxes. Ideally I'd like it to work with a single plugin command that defaults to the current map's specified battleback.
  7. KaitlynKitty

Alpha ABS (MV) [New cool DEMO, build 1242]

A couple of issues I've been having: Enemies and the player can detect and shoot each other through walls. Is there a way to prevent this? Enemies sometimes ignore a skill's cooldown. I have no idea why. There doesn't seem to be a way to set an enemy to have range to their basic attacks. I had...
  8. KaitlynKitty

[MV] Pig nose and tail generator parts

I'm looking for a pig nose and tail in MV RTP style for the character generator. I've looked on the forums and have not found. If you can only make one, the nose is more important. Thank you for you time. ^^
  9. KaitlynKitty

RMMV [YEP Battle Engine Core] How do the alternate battlesystems behave if agility is less than 1?

So it's floored by one unless I change it? That's good to know.
  10. KaitlynKitty

RMMV [YEP Battle Engine Core] How do the alternate battlesystems behave if agility is less than 1?

I wanted to have a system where certain equipment will lower this or that stat as a tradeoff. Particularly attack and agility. What I'm wondering is, since alternate battle systems often scale turn speed with agility, what happens if agility is no longer a positive number?
  11. KaitlynKitty

RMMV Upgrading skills with items

That's troublesome because it would also mean that each individual character gets 20 unique skills in the database.
  12. KaitlynKitty

RMMV Upgrading skills with items

In Genshin Impact, "talents" can be upgraded items. Each tier of talent upgrade requires a predefined amount of items, which increases with each tier. I was hoping that Yanfly's Skill Mastery Levels would have some kind of functionality that lets me do this, but unfortunately not. Ideally, I...
  13. KaitlynKitty

Two fox tails generator part

Resource Type: Generator part Maker Format: MV Art Style: MV RTP Description: I'm looking for a generator part that's two fox tails. They should be noticeable in the walk sprite and the battler.
  14. KaitlynKitty

What the RTP is missing! MV Edition

There doesn't seem to be parts from People4 in this package.
  15. KaitlynKitty

What the RTP is missing! MV Edition

Hiddenone's share? I didn't know Hiddenone isolated the parts for People4.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

FadbqH0X0AIuarS

Updated one of my characters sprites. Misty now looks more like an actual person rather than the deformed potato on the left.
rogue grande commission.png
Another commission done. Kato's little shop is open!
Game Making Every Day #24 :kaosalute:

Just played a lovely dice game this morning. Got any other dice games to recommend?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dawsad22da2a