KakonComp's latest activity

• KakonComp
    KakonComp commented on LunaTechsDev's profile post.
    You guys make MZ that much more exciting; thank you.
  • KakonComp
    KakonComp reacted to LunaTechsDev's status with Like Like.
    Another two plugins done! One being an on map grid inventory.
  • KakonComp
    KakonComp reacted to gabrieldiastche's comment on gabrieldiastche's profile post with Like Like.
    @KakonComp @Eliaquim thanks for replying it... Yes, I hate this kind of feeling it the most stressful ever I have being this year.
  • KakonComp
    KakonComp commented on gabrieldiastche's profile post.
    I am at the moment, or I was yesterday. While you distance yourself from your projects, eventually you'll want to work on something...
  • KakonComp
    KakonComp reacted to gabrieldiastche's status with Sad Sad.
    This days I couldn't do anything... My mind is so confused and I couldn't work at all, I only wanted to play video games with my friends...
  • KakonComp
    KakonComp reacted to LittlePIGGY's status with Like Like.
  • KakonComp
    KakonComp reacted to LunarFlareStudios's status with Sad Sad.
    Today I had a little happy flashback to when my grandpa and I played doctor in his living room. We were visiting him in Tampa. I was...
  • KakonComp
    KakonComp reacted to Avery's status with Like Like.
    During one remote lesson I needed something to have my hands busy so my brain could focus and now there is a MZ bust of the best boy...
  • KakonComp
    KakonComp commented on Candacis's profile post.
    The Redragon Impact M908 has its own numpad on the side (with 12 buttons) and it's under 40 bucks. You could game with just the mouse...
  • KakonComp
    KakonComp reacted to EpicFILE's status with Like Like.
    I stumbled upon 2 articles about why time goes faster as we age, and how to "slow down time". Check them out, very interesting read. :D...
  • KakonComp
    KakonComp reacted to ImaginaryVillain's status with Like Like.
    And then I figured out a way to doing a "regular animation" that's affected by PIXI particles. So now each frame of the animation gets...
  • KakonComp
    KakonComp reacted to zerobeat032's status with Like Like.
    it took soooo long to get character assist to work right in my game. like certain fighting games, a team mate can hop in, do an attack...
  • KakonComp
    KakonComp reacted to Finnuval's post in the thread Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam! with Like Like.
    Dont own MZ so I wont be joining.... So if anyone needs some ideas for a game (i got those a plenty lol) xD Anyway, good luck to...
  • KakonComp
    KakonComp reacted to zzmmorgan's comment on LunarFlareStudios's profile post with Like Like.
    Above all you do NOT want to experience the Japanese 'justice' system. I've heard horror stories about it. But Japanese people are cool...
  • KakonComp
    KakonComp reacted to LunarFlareStudios's comment on LunarFlareStudios's profile post with Like Like.
    @KakonComp Agreed. Too many earthquakes! It's interesting to visit, but I'd never want to have earthquakes almost all the time. Plus the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm a bit conflicted. One the one hand, it's quite visually cool to make bodies of water that the player can interact with by going into it. However obscuring the player character from a gameplay perspective is pretty bad. Hmm... There's the option to make the area around the player visible, but then that kind of defeats the purpose of submerging them. :unsure:
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Another two plugins done! One being an on map grid inventory.
busy with my newborn child, can't even touch pc at all ;_;
Make a Game in RPG Maker MZ: Episode 6 Starts NOW! Let's map some caves!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lavos