Recent content by Kalashnikov

1. Kalashnikov

Would you believe you're the first person to catch that?  ;)

Would you believe you're the first person to catch that?  ;)
  2. Kalashnikov

Thank you!

Thank you!
  3. Kalashnikov

Main Char: far from or close to home?

As long as their location is justified, I think both can be done very well. Plus, both are capable of a very effective payoff - leaving home for the first time, or finally coming back home after a long time. 
  4. Kalashnikov

It's good to get back into things again. I missed this.

It's good to get back into things again. I missed this.
  5. Kalashnikov

GLITCHED - An existential RPG (FUNDED ON KICKSTARTER!)

I am absolutely looking forward to this. Best of luck with it!
  6. Kalashnikov

Royalty-Free Music Corner - High-Quality Music for your Games

Very impressive! I've been looking for a few tracks just like these.
  7. Kalashnikov

What is your favorite anime?

Darker than Black, and I mean all of it. There's a bit of a divide between the fanbase in regards to the different seasons, but I loved every minute of it.
  8. Kalashnikov

North to Hollow Grove [Development]

It has been quite a bit since downloading the demo, but finally, I have found the time to play it for a while and return with feedback! Firstly, this game is beautiful in more ways than one. The aesthetics, the music, the sounds, they all come together brilliantly. I love the dark, moody sort...
  9. Kalashnikov

Sharing my Music and Sound FX - Over 2000 Tracks

These are wonderful! Very good resources; I will definitely be using them and crediting you.
  10. Kalashnikov

RMVXA [IGMC 2015] Escalia

This looks to be a very full and vibrant game, I almost feel discouraged myself! It's impressive just how much you've worked into a single product. Downloading now!
  11. Kalashnikov

North to Hollow Grove [Development]

Very, very nice! I adore the atmosphere you have here! I will definitely play this demo and return with feedback.
  12. Kalashnikov

Kaus Ultimate Overlay v1.11 NEW: Added Sprite Fixes Snippet Plugin

That's a beautiful example you have there, and great work on the script! Just what I've been looking for.
  13. Kalashnikov

Prettier Gauges

A small detail, but very nice! Will definitely use.
  14. Kalashnikov

Indrah's MV tiles

Great work! It is good to see some variety with these tiles.
  15. Kalashnikov

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Ultimate Remake

I remember playing this as a child, definitely didn't expect to see a remake of it here, let alone any remake. Looks like you're making great progress!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

TFW: You get a text from someone and a long conversation--but you have no idea who this person is and don't wanna be that guy that asks "Who is this by the way?" I have no clue who this person is... but they seem to know me quite well. :rswt
You know, after all these years of using RM I've never played To The Moon. With being busy with life and then after my mom died I was too emotionally fragile to play something that heavy. Has anyone played the Switch version? Is there any big differences between that and the RM version?
Today I finished my Lets Play. Gonna have the videos scheduled for daily uploads now. Woo I finished something ^^
*tries to study Emergence of Bangladesh: Ancient Bengal* Matsyanyayam- When the law of punishment is kept in abeyance... okay what? *searches dictionary* oh! Ok. In abeyance, it gives rise to such disorders as is implied in the proverb of fishes i.e the larger fish swallows a small one- wait fishes eat each other!? Is that like... fishy cannibalism!?...Oh! It's 8:30! Time for dinner! *throws book on floor*
Babbaditch Finster and the Seven-Sided Cube has got to be one of my favorite classic games that didn't exist when I was kid, or ever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lls27