Recent content by kaldeqca

1. kaldeqca

FREE [Team assembled] "Ruina ~ Fairy Tale of the Forgotten Ruins" | Looking for translators

The team has been fully assembled, so no position is open at the moment. Appreciated all of you.
  2. kaldeqca

FREE [Team assembled] "Ruina ~ Fairy Tale of the Forgotten Ruins" | Looking for translators

Engine: RPG Maker 2000 Synopsis: The story takes place in a region of an orthodox medieval European-style fantasy world. The game is based in the town where the player's chosen character lives, the story progresses by exploring the vast ruins that spread underneath the town. The exploration of...
  3. kaldeqca

Is it possible to migrate a game that's made in RPG maker 2000 to the newer ones?

Thank you so much for all your replies, The thing is like this, I'm currently working on a translation project for a game called "Ruina" The game was released originally in Japan 2009 and it still has a fan-base that is incredibly compassionate about the game. The game is really well-made and...
  4. kaldeqca

Is it possible to migrate a game that's made in RPG maker 2000 to the newer ones?

As the titles says, I know it's weird question.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I ended up needing to do a chapter one world map remake. It's still WIP but coming along nicely. =D
Stream will be live shortly! I will be beginning a play-through of Resident Evil 4! Feel free to drop by!

1st iteration on castle interior in Tiled.
I've started up Pillars of Eternity. It's interesting how the game does a "select choice" cutscene using still image art for dramatic flair. I wonder if that might work for my RPGMaker project.
The self-righteous indignation of family when you expect them to pay back money you've leant to them never ceases to amaze me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MapleFoxEdit