Recent content by Kaligath

1. Kaligath

Feedback about the collision system and the layer system.

I am sadly disappointed with the collision and the implementation of this layer system that i have had to sacrifice one of my layers to be a collision layer something is odd even when i use the slot that is meant to remove the tile it sometimes does not remove it so causes great frustration or...
  2. Kaligath

I am a little perplexed on how to walk behind cliffs

Thanks for the help anyway ill have to take your advice and try to figure out what works best.
  3. Kaligath

I am a little perplexed on how to walk behind cliffs

Anyone know how to solve this issue i am having i built a cliff two high but there is a part i want the player to be able to walk behind but here is where the problem starts due to tile set being 4 direction collision if i was to put the upper part of the cliff on that means the lower part to...
  4. Kaligath

Seeing as we have a character generator what about a monster generator for the future?

That is why monsters would need a generic category for instance if its a slime you know all parts relating to a slime would only apply to the slime. We already have this in the character creator for male female and kid.
  5. Kaligath

Seeing as we have a character generator what about a monster generator for the future?

That needs to be an option within the generator its self called upscale that you can influence the multiplier of the scale as it can be done now with the offset that previously could not with face parts that also appear on the sprites. Of course the idea is hard to implement but that is why i...
  6. Kaligath

Yeah that would be a possibility of that i think the main issue is they need to categorise silhouette for the generic form of a monster once that is done similar to how humanoids are done it would do a majority of the work for the hole system.
  7. Kaligath

Yes that is going to be the tricky part so they would need category of monster set pieces i guess for basic enemy's it would be easy just look at every traditional rpg and look for the most generic enemy's. Slime, Bat, Zombies, Goblins, Skeleton, Wrath, Giant, Anthropomorphic. Spider. When...
  8. Kaligath

No what i mean is instead of humanoids have the means to have monster parts and attach them like for instance you would have a flying creature like a bat that you could change the body the face and wings.
  9. Kaligath

I love the character generator and it has so much potential but could we possibly see a generator for monsters that can in turn have animated sprites for battle? Then have dlc later on for more parts to add to the monster generator?
  10. Kaligath

How many Layers do you wish for?

Six i would say the reason for this is simple. 2 layers for background 2 layers for midground 2 layers for foreground
  11. Kaligath

What is a Puzzle? (in RPGs)

So crafting puzzle you want? that's easy using the strict concept for puzzles here is an example. A crafting device that requires something to allow it to function (The Obstacle) Putting something in the crafting device to allow it to function (The Goal) Turning materials into an object of your...
  12. Kaligath

What is a Puzzle? (in RPGs)

A puzzle follows a strict concept. The Player => The Obstacle => The Goal=> The Outcome The player has a obstacle preventing them from progressing the hints indicate how to complete the goal for the desired outcome. That is the basic fundamentals of creating a puzzle. Simple example your in...
  13. Kaligath

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #6: MV Trinity Resource Pack Previews!

Avend the Armored Knight is giving me goblin slayer vibes.
  14. Kaligath

Need help with a formula i cant remember how i did it.

I worked it out god my head hurts so much dealing with that (a.atk * 3 - b.def) * (1 - (a.tp * 0.010)) Thanks for the responses in future i should really log all this stuff down.
  15. Kaligath

Need help with a formula i cant remember how i did it.

i believe the TP is i recall had like 0.005 or something as a percentage value but i cant seem to think for the love of me what it was.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee
When a youtuber plays your project or game made by you using MAKERs, you will just be awe struck
Ok... so working on the official game guide for my game and its more than 150 pages...... wow. Well, I hope it will help a few players out.
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue, Episode 12: Amneron's Legacy starts now! Watch on Youtube and join the chat as we explore the world of Ellis!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArchaicStone565