Recent content by Kalombi

1. Kalombi

MZ Deployment to Google Play - Android Studio

Hi, 1 - I deployed my game to Web option. It works. 2 - I copied the deployed files into the Android Studio AltimitSystems project according to the Deploy to Android Tutorial 3 - The project does not run because there is no Module in the Run Debug Configurations page. I do not have a Module...
  2. Kalombi

RMMZ Script for Plugin Command

Thanks! Very helpful.
  3. Kalombi

Here is the plugin I am using: http://sumrndm.site/hud-maker-ultra/
  4. Kalombi

Hello, Can anyone provide the script for a plugin command? For example: I would like to put in a SCRIPT the plugin commands.
  5. Kalombi

RMMZ Hud Maker Ultra Pro - Code for a variable picture name

I am trying to load a picture based on the variable results. Variable 1 = "img/picture/MyPicture.png" What is the code so the HUD maker sees the right file to load?
  6. Kalombi

RMMZ HUD Maker – MZ Plugin variable conditionals

Hi, I am using HUD Maker Ultra Pro and I am trying to figure out the code. In the animation area, under Activation Type, I need code that would activate the animation if a switch is on. The switch number is a variable. Activate if switch (# = variable 1) is true.
  7. Kalombi

How to get a working Mac deployed Game to Work in Xcode

It is also used to upload MAC OS apps to the App store. In addition it is used to create certificates for distribution.
  8. Kalombi

No, I would like to Mac OS. There is a good guide for ios here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/ios-app-creation-tutorial-for-mz-mv-xcode-12.128674/ I am looking for a MAC Deployment to work on Xcode
  9. Kalombi

Have you seen any tutorials on how to get a Mac OS to work on Xcode? I have created a Mac app and run it okay on my own Mac. I transferred the game into Xcode and ran it, but I just get a blank window. Does there need to be a modification to the .swift files?
  10. Kalombi

iOS App creation tutorial for MZ/MV (xcode 12)

What different steps do you need for a Mac deployment through Xcode?
  11. Kalombi

Help deploying RPG Maker MZ on Mac via Itch

Hi @Solar_Flare , thanks for trying the download. The error message comes within the black screen, and says "Error please move the game.app to a different folder". We've tried putting it in different folders/areas of the mac, but same black screen and error message. I will also take @Andar 's...
  12. Kalombi

Help deploying RPG Maker MZ on Mac via Itch

Hello, not sure this is the correct forum, but we need help! We have a game deployed for the Mac and it runs. We zipped it in our Mac. To test to see if the zip file was corrupted, we unzipped the original file and it worked. We uploaded that zip file to Itch. We downloaded the zip file from...
  13. Kalombi

RPG Maker MV / MZ Script Call List

I want to hide the status window in the battler. I could not find the script to manage the scent to hide the status window in the battler. Anyone have a script for that?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

its_a_random_world.jpg
Well after half a year of health problems (that aren't as bad as before), and playing with UE4 & 5... I realized I should finish this project before working on something else. So I decided to upgrade my randomizer. And really just focus on compromising wherever I can to finish the project sooner rather than later. :kaoswt:
hmmm. an art of mine was removed from reddit, for a reason not even listed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
syro