kaname
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Very disappointed.
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    We are all getting depressed lately or having stuff happening that sucks. So we gotta look out for one another.
    kaname
    kaname
    Eeep, late.

I was just disappointed that a RPGMaker function was a pain. Had to use some scripting to do what RPGMaker 2000 allowed me to do in the event system (Namely variables). It's a bit disappointing to see it handled like this.
    kaname
    kaname
    Particularly since I expected a step forward. Why should it require some additional scriptage to do what rpgmaker could do to begin with (such as call variable No. [Variable2] ). Painful for a Ace newbie!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hmmmm, nice site UI change.
Swapped back to my original meds, but the flippity floppity has me reeling. T ^T I have game making and song collabs to do, hurry up, health. lol
It took me 6 retries to get the color of Yoshi I wanted. 30 mins of recording. 30 mins of voice work. Probably another 20 mins of waiting in between takes. But finally I got him...
I bought a 2 week emergency food supply. And people are already making fun of me :( I'll be fed for a bit while they go hungry when food supplies get cut(for whatever reason).
Start of semester today. This is going to be a long one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carugatti