KanaX
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It finally happened. I actually dreamt that I was playing Bloodborne.
    KanaX
    KanaX
    @Scythuz Apparently I was teasing a lady I care for, because she didn't know how to play and whne I take the controller in my hands I do even worse. :p
    Kes
    Kes
    Ah, pride, dear boy, pride.
    KanaX
    KanaX
    Care to elaborate, dear ksjp? :p
    When the delivery guys starts speaking with affection, then you might have been ordering food a little bit too much...
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    The dudes at the local diner started throwing in free drinks with my orders. :p
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    I used to be like that at Gin Gin's. The owner's daughter seemed to have a crush on me. I was always getting free drinks and samples that weren't offered to anyone else.
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Unfortunately when I lost my apartment I didn't live anywhere near there any longer so I couldn't stop in very often any more...
    So I just made a scene where explore my protagonist's disgust of alcohol. When it was over, I remebered that I had him being offered alchohol in a scene I made 6 months ago... Poopy.
    cabfe
    cabfe
    That's why it's important to have a game working on paper before getting it done in RM ;)
    KanaX
    KanaX
    It is :) I realized that rather late. However, back then I didn't even think the "alcohol" attribute. It was just a "beverage" in my mind.
    cabfe
    cabfe
    I too don't like alcohol and I'm always skeptic when I'm offered a cocktail saying "you won't taste alcohol!". That's often a lie. I'm literally a living alcohol tester. Maybe your character can be suspicious like that too?
    I realisted I have a problem witg modesty...
    JacobM
    JacobM
    lack of? or too much of? very different things lol
    KanaX
    KanaX
    Severe lack of modesty in my artwork.
    Hey, you have put many of your traits into your protagonist! Me: Pfff, no... ¬_¬
    Warpmind
    Warpmind
    "Absolutely not. For starters, the protagonist is moderately successful, and sane!" ;)
    KanaX
    KanaX
    And not too unreasonable to look at!
    In order to draw a drunkard, you have to BE THE DRUNKARD *pops cork*
    Zeriab
    Zeriab
    I expect also observing drunkards is a good idea.
    KanaX
    KanaX
    Yes, but bad ideas tend to be more fun!
    -Friend: Put ME into the game :3 -Me: Mind of you are a bit hilariously insane and paranoid? -Friend: Yes -_- *A few minutes later* Friend: EVERYTHING FOR THE SAKE OF ART!!! -Me: k.
    That was a fun week in here. Met some good people, learnt some things. But now it's time to retun to the sweet, monotonous, tedious embrace of Ace...
    JOY TO THE WORLD! PRAISE HUDELL!
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    praise Kanax4
    KanaX
    KanaX
    Who is Kanax4???? Where are Kanax1, Kanax2 and Kanax3????
    literarygoth
    literarygoth
    LOL Praise be to Hudell indeed! Scripting issues are such a nightmare. T_T I need to learn to script myself, too many issues sometimes with Dacian.

Glad you got some help Kan! (playing your demo now 8D)
    But Mooom, I don't wanna go to clinical practise tomorrow :'(
    KanaX
    KanaX
    Worse thing is, my sleep schedule is a mess. If I could sleep it off it would be fine. Now, I'll have to be awake until the morning, be tired and go in that awful state. Plus cardiology after that.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    If it helps you then it's worth it, no? :D
    KanaX
    KanaX
    Which is like saying that gumbo is good for you. That doesn't change the fact that it tastes like ****. I had to be awake at 6 AM, ride my motorcycle to the hospital with the temp being -2 C and TLC some people with cancer. I have to do it, BUT ITS MY GOD-GIVEN RIGHT TO MOAN ABOUT IT ARRRRRRRGH.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.
Egg-sitting minigame is coming along nicely. Are you a bad enough dino to keep all these raptor eggs warm?

I forgot to post the animated version of the previous map I was working on. I'm still arguing with myself on if I like the stark blue ground better than the undergrowth ground used on the waterfall map. Hmm...
now that fmod is free for indie(<200k revenue), it would be interesting to see someone add fmod support for rpg maker
Can't say I can't promise progress on a project just yet. But I can say I had fun databasing tonight. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Captain_ZZ