KanaX
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How do I make the last guy spooky?
    AceOfAces_Mod
    AceOfAces_Mod
    Maybe have that guy carry a butcher's knife?
    KanaX
    KanaX
    Good idea.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Please ask for feedback & suggestions in the forum.
    Love me some Winter.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    We get a lot of thick fog, too. Usually in early part of winter when it's a bit milder still. Definitely one of my favorites. 
    KanaX
    KanaX
    While it definitely makes for an nice, eerie atmosphere, it's hell for me! . Every morning I have to go my clinical practice via motorcycle!
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Ahhh, I can see how that would suck.  Just be careful out there. @_@
    I live in the center of the capital of my country. Got outside to get some fresh air. Heard a rooster doing the "good morning" routine. Happy New Year everynerd
    Sometimes, I visualize that everybody in the forums was whisked away and placed in a very large office building, where we would get to work and socialize in person. It's fun.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    rofl That actually sounds pretty awesome. Plenty of people here I'd love to meet face to face.
    Warpmind
    Warpmind
    ...You'd probably have three floors where the introverts huddled together to read their books and forum threads in peace, and keep the extroverts at bay. ;)
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    lawl introverts. Make them come out of their shells, they have to eventually! > :)
    Did you know that during the victorian era, there was a cultural wave of people obsessed with everything Japanese? Freaking otakus, man. May they be eternal.
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    The Dutch were allowed to trade from Dejima (small island back then near Nagasaki) during Japan's isolation. It was the US that ended that isolation "from the barrels of their guns". Other countries soon followed them.
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    I feel like when you leave your Island home to invade and kill people on the mainland, you are ending your own isolation...Maybe my timeline is mistaken. I know the US was doing everything they could to provoke Japan before Pearl Harbor, but didn't Japan invade China before the US was prodding them?
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Yeah, your timeline is off. The US ended the isolation in 1853. Japan inspired by Western colonialism attacked China for the first time in 1894 (conflict was about Korea). What you're thinking of is the second Sino-Japanese war, which begun in 1931.
    rondchild
    rondchild
    Fetish.
    Milkdud
    Milkdud
    I miss Community.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    @Rondchild I COMPLETELY disagree. Just because you're more attracted to something not the norm does NOT automatically mean it's a fetish.... which Merriam-Webster defines as:

: a strong and unusual need or desire for something

: a need or desire for an object, body part, or activity for sexual excitement.

Simply saying "I think women in jammies is attractive" =/= Fetish.. :|
    Somehow, I think that I'm making complex designs to compensate for the fact that I don't know how to do details well, on simple designs.
    Iavra
    Iavra
    That's totally fine, make the best of your strengths and compensate your weaknesses with it (and stuff from other community members).
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    what Iavra dude said
    Right now I have that thing where my ears have been violated so hard by good music, that I keep hearing the same tracks repeatedly, because any other kind of sound sounds like garbage.
    Whoever decided to translate "Radroach" as "Nukaracha" in the spanish versions of Fallout, deserves to be granded their wildest wishes.
    KanaX
    KanaX
    I do not condone songs that encourage the use of illegal substances, sir Croc.

Porque no tiene, porque le falta, Nuka Cola pa'bebe!
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    I had no idea you spoke Spanish, sir Kitty.
    KanaX
    KanaX
    We all have our secrets, m'Lady.
    I learned how to hide images in an audio file's spectrogram. This is gonna be good.
    I am the only one standing up and walking around, practicing an imaginary stand-up comedy routine, at random intervals?
    I really don't like MV's standard ginormous heads. I'd rather utilize the pixels for details on the body.
    Can someone suggest a nice show to have on my background while I'm working? My "ear-occupiers" have become a bit stale.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    I usually put on a comedic sitcom or something that I've seen a half-a dozen times over when I want background noise. Might be good for a laugh in a rare spot but I know I won't get to involved with it since I've seen it already.
    KanaX
    KanaX
    I think I'll try some stand-up comedy, thank you all very much! Extra Credit will distract me, because I need processing power to filter out what I agree with and what I'm justified to complain about ^_^
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Friends.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

As soon as I'm able to get out of bed I'm probably gonna go so hyper from being too cooped up, and burn myself out into another awful flare. lol
It makes me feel proud whenever an RM game does well. Even though I had nothing to do with it.
Make a Game in MZ, Episode 11 is now live! This week, I'm going to show my process of turning a draft map into a finished map. (Which most people don't do, but I'm weird). Join in the chat and ask me anything:

Someone: "I'm not mad, what about the way I replied to you makes you think I'm mad?"
First reply to me: [Insert personal attack]
Me: "Oh... I don't know..."
Gonna announce the OCC3 winners tomorrow. Though really you can just go look at the polls and tell :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amgad