Recent content by KanaX

1. KanaX

[MEDIA]

2. KanaX

What even IS Death Stranding?

Death Stranding is the friends we made along the way <3
  3. KanaX

Go with the flow and leave file security in the whims of fate?

Go with the flow and leave file security in the whims of fate?
  4. KanaX

Am not so grump!

Am not so grump!
  5. KanaX

Spriter Plugin

I see. The whole point of the plugin is to make frame limitations obsolete. Each animation is as many frames as you make it out to be in Spriter. For example, the typical walk animation I use for my characters are between 200-400 frames.
  6. KanaX

Spriter Plugin

No, sorry, you need to create a spriter save file to run the animation. I am not sure what you mean by frames.
  7. KanaX

Spriter Plugin

Hello, @snakehong! The overworld version of spriter plugin should work fine.
  8. KanaX

Spriter Plugin

Doesn't seem that hard to make. I have already experimented with animated multidepth parallax backgrounds. Pictures should be way easier. EDIT: But to be frank, it's not a priority right now and it does require some amount of work.
  9. KanaX

Spriter Plugin

I am not sure if it's in on the current online version, but you can create script calls within the tags. Actually, let me upload core spriter real quick. You need a tag like this: script<console.log("Hello world")> where you enter your script line within the angle brackets. The tag should...
  10. KanaX

Spriter Plugin

I would like to thank everyone for their patience and apologize for my long absence, I have to juggle several things at the same time. This isn't Spriter Battle Addon yet, but here is yet another teaser with some of the results:
  11. KanaX

Spriter Plugin

I will help you as soon as possible. Expect a PM!
  12. KanaX

Spriter Plugin

Thank you for waiting. The plugins and the demos are done. Ι would just like some time to make a number of animations for the actors and some enemies in order to allow for some testing and experimentation from the user!
  13. KanaX

Mods, call the FBI.

Mods, call the FBI.
  14. KanaX

Cooking pasta.

Cooking pasta.
  15. KanaX

Hello from France !

Hooray! Our French population is now at 2! Welcome!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've decided "Attack on Equestria" should be released first... hence this new ARG channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClKiUI8xOVx9dsF4kRXUmxw
Check it out, and subscribe! The ARG will lead up to the video game. It's not a creepy game, but I just thought it should follow ARG standards.
For anyone interested in my project M - i finally made a gamethread about it :D

Yay. I turned 39 today. Another year older, another year closer to the grave.
I'm sure the latest post/thread in the sidebar used to have 5 posts. Was it always been like this?

Made it to the 10th video doing this! :kaocry:

renderTimingPixel.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClementPanchout