Recent content by kandy90

1. Hello from a writer!

All the best then Lynvia! Looking forward to hearing about your progress!
  2. Hello from a writer!

Oh that'd be great! And I'd love to check out your game too! But wow, a 6-world saga? That sure sounds daunting. Are you gonna release a demo first?
  3. Hello from a writer!

Hey there! Great to hear about your interests and also personal life :) I'm working on a small game now too, I'll let you try it when I'm done yeah?
  4. Hello from a writer!

Thank you very much! I'm working on a game now myself. Something small, as people recommend, to learn the ropes.
  5. Hello from a writer!

Hey there! Great to meet people in my age group so I don't feel like I shouldn't be doing this at my age :) Unfortunately I can't really share details about my professional life. But as for how I got into the industry, well I was writing for many years and I got approached by one organisation...
  6. Hello from a writer!

Sorry, friend. Most of my writing work has been for media reports and op-ed pieces, which I'm not so comfortable sharing publicly due to work concerns. I'm working on a game now anyway and I'll be post it here once I get a demo ready so you can check it out.
  7. Luchi's Resource gallery ( Updated 23/7/2014 )

Wow! Those battlebacks are beautiful! What did you use to make those Characters, by the way?
  8. How to make a "side profile" character face?

Oh yeah, what I meant is RTP or 3/4 view for character portraits! I'm trying to find a generator or psd set that I can use.
  9. How to make a "side profile" character face?

Strange, the link works for me. Yes I know the angle can't be changed, I'm just wondering which generator I should use I guess. I tried a few and they had various issues, like this one (and that would show you the angle I'm hoping...
  10. How to make a "side profile" character face?

I'm new to RPG Maker VX Ace, so I'm sorry if this is a simple question. I did try looking for the answer on google but I couldn't find a proper one. Basically now in the program, the character faces appear as full-frontal (facing you), how could I make character faces that are like this...
  11. Hello from a writer!

Hi there everyone! I've been an avid player of RPG games for the past 20 years (I'm in my 30s now), and love RPGs with good storylines and scripts. My favourite games include Suikoden I/II, FF VI/VII, Phantasy Star IV and Chrono Trigger.   I currently work as an English language editor in the...
  12. Mystic Knights Last Updated 6/24/2014

Hi this looks interesting! 2 questions though, what is the battle system you're using and how do you get those battle sprites? Did you make your facesets match the battle templates or the other way round?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have a random update.
Here's what people think game dev life is like: Oh I'll just add this feature and that feature.

A game devs' reality: add one feature and watch the rest break like domino's.
e

I90hkCf.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slavdy