Recent content by Kanissey

1. Kanissey

Animating a "soul/person" getting sucked into a chest

@Heirukichi I did it btw, thanks for your help. I did it with animations, it isnt looking that bad to be honest :kaojoy:
  2. Kanissey

@Heirukichi Oh i see, thanks i will try to do it like that. The example can be as ugly as you want, i just have to know how it kinda works. xD
  3. Kanissey

@Heirukichi @JayIsrael thx for the replies. But can you guys send me an photo or something like that im not getting it:kaoswt:
  4. Kanissey

Hey guys, ahmm its kinda hard to explain but here we go. I have a person standing inside a circle, and there is a chest on the right side of him and someone casts a spell and the circle gets brighter. Then i want him to get sort of sucked into the chest or any other kind of animation that is...
  5. Kanissey

Multiple Choice with description

@HintonR Thanks, it´s never too late :kaojoy:
  6. Kanissey

Faceset for vampire

@Thomas Smith @Llareian Thanks for you help, gonna credit you for you work. :kaohi:
  7. Kanissey

MV Battlers

Great work!:kaojoy:
  8. Kanissey

Event RPG Maker 28th Birthday : Release Something Event

Happy Birthday, RPG Maker! :guffaw: I think i´m going for a cutscene and a boss battle, or a Demo.
  9. Kanissey

Faceset for vampire

Hello Makers, iam looking for a faceset for the vampire that is already in MV. If you understand, in the enemies folder is a vampire sprite and i need a faceset for him. Thanks for every help. :kaojoy: Greetings Kanissey
  10. Kanissey

Spell Animation while dialogue

@Poryg @Shaz oh, i only saw it somewhere and it thought maybe someone here knows more about it. Anyway thanks for your help :) I´m gonna process an battle where it shows the skills.
  11. Kanissey

@Poryg In the show animation command it only shows the animation, but i want that it shows how it would look like in battle. Or do i understand it false :D Thx for your fast answer.
  12. Kanissey

Hey Makers :), as you see in the title i want that when the player "speaks" to an machine, that the machine first shows 2 Skill animation, and then an multiple choice where the player chooses his skill. My problem is the showing of the 2 Skill animations, i want that the skill is showing how it...
  13. Kanissey

MV Generator Parts

@Andar oh ok, ähmm. I will try to describe xD. Hair to the side: i want that it looks like a side parting. Short beard: it should look like an 3-day-beard. Short hair: it should look like an buzz cut. Just google the haircuts when you don´t know. All men btw. I hope this helps you a little bit...
  14. Kanissey

MV Generator Parts

Hello Makers :), like you see in the title, i need some Generator Parts. I searched for long in the internet but i didn´t found good looking parts. Anyone knows good parts? For now i need: short beard, hair to the side, short hair. waiting Kanissey :D
  15. Kanissey

Multiple Choice with description

@Tai_MT I decided to do it like you that it shows the skills before and then you can pick an skill. Looks good, Thanks for your help.:kaojoy:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

just hopped into project recruitment... hoping to maybe find some artists to help with parallax maps and whatnot. I could do them myself, but I'm not really good at it so I'd prefer to stick to my strengths which is character art and SOME UI elements.
PRODUCTIVE DAY! I think I FINALLY completed all the items for part 1 of Fallen Feather, that includes the animations, the stats, the pricing, etc. for weapons, armors, key and consumables! all i need to be 100% done is write a few more descriptions (only 10 left out of the 40+ items) and to find some nice pants icons (dont ask lol).
Kinda hate it everytime reinstall rpg maker because the program refuse to testplay
For every amazing step of the way I make, I find myself in a moment where I feel really stupid for not knowing something. I probably shouldn't though, but still, it sometimes feels more obvious than perhaps it is
Just spent $174 on Shining the Holy Ark on the Saturn. Good lord.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cosmosyn