Recent content by Kanki

1. Kanki

RMMV Night of the Living Harolds

Hi big brother! Really enjoyed playing this game, the dialogues are funny and the gameplay is unique. Well done!:kaohi:
  2. Kanki

RMMV "Al Dente" Cooking Contest

I'm glad you like it, big brother! I had a lot of fun making it! And thanks for the compliments!
  3. Kanki

I made a fanart for the game!
  4. Kanki

I just found out something cool, the public reacts differently for every round if Harold appears as a judge, that's hilarious. :guffaw:
  5. Kanki

Hi

Thank you!Maybe $1,000,000 is too much :kaoswt:
  6. Kanki

Short and funny game,i really liked it.I hope there's gonna be a new one soon!
  7. Kanki

Hi

Hi all! My name's Kanki, I'm Dalph's sister and I'm 13 years old. My hobbies are: Drawing, Anime, Manga and Videogames. I also enjoy learning languages,and i'd like to try learning how to make games and share them with everyone. I hope i can make new friends here!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Welp... with numerous plugins and a bit of Javascript help, I've simulated an AP system in battle. Proud of myself honestly.
Why most of games like to give a horrible control to an aircraft vehicle? can I get a simplified control that does not require me to roll first just to change my direction?
Homie, this so amazing! Old but Gold :)
I cannot get the Benny Hill Theme out of my head
A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramirezrubio